chswrst726
13 years ago
Busa admitted that he was low, AND it's his birthday. I assume some of you already knew this and have acted appropriately. However, for those that didn't know, make sure that you give him a bit of love.


(This is a continuation thread from the threadjack that I performed in the blind trade thread.)
05busa
13 years ago
Nice...U prick
chswrst726
13 years ago
just tryin to follow the rules, broseph. Still lookin for that camel spider. However, I did hear that there are hedgehogs here, in abundance. I'll see what I can do about getting your own personal Sonic for this special day.
05busa
13 years ago
Awesome.........CB was wrong about u!!!





stay safe Prick
Confuzed
13 years ago
He11... We've already started.. Might as well blow the house out WITH the mailbox, guys.. You only get old once..a year.
05busa
13 years ago
Thanks prick
ZRX1200
13 years ago
Long live the King.
05busa
13 years ago
Not if this chit keeps going on
Abrignac
13 years ago

Not if this chit keeps going on

05busa wrote:




Abdicate. Let anarchy run rampant.
05busa
13 years ago
Anarchy u say
carls7069
13 years ago
Happy birthday biotch!
DD1700
13 years ago
Um happy Birthday sir,I have never talked to you and hope I'm worthy!!!



Long live the KING!!!!🇨🇮
05busa
13 years ago
Of course.......Im only human like the rest
05busa
13 years ago
edin508
13 years ago
[jester] [jester] [jester]
harleyd31
13 years ago
Happy Birthday!!
jpellegrin
13 years ago
Happy Birthday, Prick!
mikey1597
13 years ago
Happy Birthday King Donkey Dong[jester]
05busa
13 years ago
banderl
13 years ago
Happy B-Day, Anth!

Haaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Woop!! Woop!!!!!!!!!!!!
Users browsing this topic