Confuzed
13 years ago
Okay...So I sent Jim a few of his PIB/wants with a few others.. I said to myself, "This is a decent group of cigars.."

So he decides to pick me up..Great..Send me one or two of my wants..I'm a happy man..

No...This prick just HAS to overdo it.. It's not good enough for him to just send me "a decent group of cigars.." He decides to take it to another level..

Now I know why it's a "hit" and not a "thoughtful gesture"... The excitement was quickly drowned by the sting of a dirty dog slapping--

Now I'm going to hide in a cave and convalesce.. Here's what he sends:


Tat Apocalypse (NH)

Tat HCS

AF Unnamed Reserva (NH)

Mule Kick (NH)

FFP

Pepin El Centurian (NH)

HDM Epi No.2 tubo

EH Cultra (?) (NH)

Shaggy-ish footed Unbanded (help)
< (Don't want to guess wrong on these two..)
Unbanded (help)






Thanks a lot, Prick! I've wanted to try some of these for quite awhile now..
Campage
13 years ago
ZRX1200
13 years ago
Confuzed
13 years ago
There's a few of these I haven't had and have been wanting to burn so I was excited to see them.
tyyler82
13 years ago
Campage
13 years ago
There are some GREAT And very HTF cigars. The Centurian is one of the best cigars I've had.
Confuzed
13 years ago
I've had the Centurions on my radar for awhile.. Always unlucky.. There are a few others here I've been wanting to try as well.
Ilovetosmoke68
13 years ago
Kinda like dropping the soap in the shower
jnichols
13 years ago
Unbanded = donkey dropping and the shaggy foot = johnny O
delta1
13 years ago
Way to roll out the welcome wagon, jnichols!!!
Campage
13 years ago
Damn. Even better. Great hit.
Confuzed
13 years ago
Geez... WTH, Jim?! I didn't say send my whole damn list! You're a maniac!






















Mucho thanks, brother!
leftyposthole
13 years ago
Jim is one heck of a botl, and he is low now for sure
Bur
  • Bur
  • Herf-A-Holic
13 years ago

Jim is one heck of a botl, and he is low now for sure

leftyposthole wrote:



What? A fine bomber like Jnichols is low?

JNICHOLS IS LOW!

He he, he sure doesn't hit for average, that is for sure.
Confuzed
13 years ago
I'd say he's damn near depleted, guys... What should we do about it? I know I can't let his action go unpunished....










BOMB JNICHOLS FOR THINKIN' HE CAN SLAP PEOPLE AROUND!!!
Confuzed
13 years ago
Retaliation in progress--

I may need some of you other guys to help show me how to properly beat someone..
jnichols
13 years ago
Confuzed
13 years ago
I'm completely calm.
t33bone
13 years ago

Settle down

jnichols wrote:


????????????????????????????

How can a person after that Elitist smackn you put on heem?

OH, and it was greatly done my friend. =d>
Users browsing this topic