leftyposthole
13 years ago
Ha! the 🌫 gotcha, send all your unicorns to Wyoming care of Leftyposthole. Theres only three people in the state. Me, my lovely bride, and one other wingnut and he don't smoke ceegars. So I'm sure they will make it to me...........












































🇨🇮
Nicar
13 years ago
Drinking like always I see! Nothing changes around here!
TIGERCDW
13 years ago
Wow thought for a second that I'd have to break out the UC Pigs.

TIGER
jnichols
13 years ago
Glad ya made it back home safe and sound Lefty!
Campage
13 years ago
This pass may need to be started for real...
dkeage
13 years ago

Ha! the 🌫 gotcha, send all your unicorns to Wyoming care of Leftyposthole. Theres only three people in the state. Me, my lovely bride, and one other wingnut and he don't smoke ceegars





🇨🇮

leftyposthole wrote:




Wrong!!! Me and the mrs are snowed in, in Thermopolis!!

🍺
leftyposthole
13 years ago
Snowed in? Just enjoy some hot springs time. Thats the best time to be there, when its cold and snowing. Did you drive or fly Kip? If you come thru Casper and you have some time give me a hollar. If I'm available maybe we can smoke one.
TomPRep
13 years ago
Speaking of pigs, anyone looking for some? They had some at the CI store the other night. Plan to go up and grab a couple more.
Users browsing this topic