carpenter69
13 years ago
Hey all,
I believe I've been put up for adoption by my vet. He doesn't call or write, which leads me to believe he doesn't love his noob.:-({|= Alas, I will live, I've been scorned before by foster parents. I hope my vet is well and I'm not being a selfish noob.[sarcasm] At any rate would like to get in on a trade with someone. Pm me if your interested.
mikey1597
13 years ago
PM sent


Who is your Vet?
whizzy1
13 years ago
what a friggin whiner...hahaha
justinjoslin82
13 years ago
mceod
13 years ago
I just started bombing random vets until someone wrote back.
SMGBobbyScott
13 years ago
Patience grasshopper...
t33bone
13 years ago

Hey all,
I believe I've been put up for adoption by my vet. He doesn't call or write, which leads me to believe he doesn't love his noob.:-({|= Alas, I will live, I've been scorned before by foster parents. I hope my vet is well and I'm not being a selfish noob.[sarcasm] At any rate would like to get in on a trade with someone. Pm me if your interested.

carpenter69 wrote:


:-({|=

Read post #5.

Return to the forum w/o posting
csiegels
13 years ago
Whiny noobs.
See post #7.
Abrignac
13 years ago
Just a word of caution to whom ever adopts Marty. You're gonna have to dig REAL deep to make an impression. His arithmetic sucks as well.
mikey1597
13 years ago
We's linein somethin up.
whizzy1
13 years ago
BOOM, BOOM, BOOM
mikey1597
13 years ago
Whizzy, hope you dont mine me whoopin on your noob a little.
whizzy1
13 years ago
We'll see how this one turns out....not sure if he'll be able to top my star noob LetsRock
lgops
13 years ago
oh crap. . . . . . .
carpenter69
13 years ago
Eazzzzzy fellas. Just playin'. I hope I can measure up to letsrock. So much for bustin balls anonomusly![sarcasm]
SMGBobbyScott
13 years ago

We'll see how this one turns out....not sure if he'll be able to top my star noob LetsRock

whizzy1 wrote:



LetsRock is yours...that explains a lot!
LetsRock
13 years ago

We'll see how this one turns out....not sure if he'll be able to top my star noob LetsRock

whizzy1 wrote:



Awwww Kevin, you made me blush!!
mikey1597
13 years ago
They both are being launched today. Got a feeling one of us are gunna schitt.
whizzy1
13 years ago
mikey1597
13 years ago

whats both

whizzy1 wrote:




His side and my side
Users browsing this topic