nicholasjames
13 years ago
banderl took me under his wing. hes my vet. he sent me here.

what does this noob need to do to officially need to do to sing up?

thx.
nick
Bur
  • Bur
  • Herf-A-Holic
13 years ago
Hey, vet o' mine, I can vouch for Nick, we've already traded once. He goes through Flor Del Doo Doo's and Mark Twains by the box, and needs a vet to help guide him to the promised land of spending lavish sums on smokes.

I guess he and Banderl paired up already? Is that legal?

KEEL HIM!
nicholasjames
13 years ago
lol@bur.

long live the del doo doo. and the mark twain no. 3 on roids.

i promise i wont send my vet any del doo doos!

thx bur.
nick
DopplerJD
13 years ago
I am confused, is it better to join noob/vet thread 39 or 40
Oscar
Users browsing this topic