dubleuhb
13 years ago
9505 5102 6232 3030 5686 29 - Lefty/PIB
9505 5102 6232 3030 5688 10 - Bluedude/PIB
9505 5102 6232 3030 5691 45 - chswrst726, Thanks
9505 5102 6232 3030 5693 36 - just because

🇨🇮
Campage
13 years ago
I'm sooooo excited!!! I've never had a just because before!!! I can't wait!!
05busa
13 years ago
Campage
13 years ago
Chswrst is a good dude. Good deal.
harleyd31
13 years ago
Nice job dubleuhb!! WNY BOMBER!!!!
chswrst726
13 years ago
thank you for your generosity, dub. Camp...you still owe me a few hours of your time. I got somethin for you.
Campage
13 years ago
We shall meet up.
sd72
13 years ago
My nickname is-

Just because. Thanks.
leftyposthole
13 years ago
I ain't sure I'm ready for this...............
cacman
13 years ago
leftyposthole
13 years ago
Carl you been to bed yet?
tonyt722
13 years ago
4 packages? He must be low now.

Bomb dub!
leftyposthole
13 years ago
Tony I don't think Bill is ever low
dubleuhb
13 years ago
FYI, new tracking numbers. It seems the USPS has changed their system, you no longer use those green tracking labels.
When you send it generates it's own number when you go to the PO.

I changed them all to the new ones.

🍺
Oscar
13 years ago
Users browsing this topic