Zmarkadonis
13 years ago
So I come home from work today and my wife says, "you got another package, again...."lol, I take one look at the Addy and boom my noob bomb arrived. "Oh yeah, that's from my vet!" I answered. "your what?" she asked. "My VET! He's gonna teach me to buy the real expensive cigars!" she didn't find that as funny as I did.... Lol.... ok boring story over. On to the damages.

26 beautifully wrapped cigars inside the package.
Viaje C-4
Viaje Late Harvest
Illusione mj12
Tatuaje Limited Series Mexican Robusto
Tatuaje La Riqueza
Tatuaje Apocalypse
Tatuaje Lil' drac
Tatuaje Frank Jr.
MUWAT 6x60
Liga Privada Undercrown Belicoso
CLE Connecticut Robusto
Sencillo Black
La Gloria Cubana Artesanos Retro Especial
La Aroma De Cuba Edicion Especial
Kinky Friedman Utopian
For De Las Antillas toro
Don Pepin Garcia JJ Maduro
Ep Carrillo Short Run Vintage
Ep Carrillo New Wave
San Cristobal Francisco
Oliva Master Blends 3
Johnny O
New Havana ELO3
New Havana ELO6
Punch Habana Cuba cc
Partegas Series D No. 4 cc

Kevin, thanks a ton man this is probably the best day of my cigar hobby so far. Above and beyond my friend above and beyond.
Zmarkadonis
13 years ago
Only one I had out of all those is the undercrown...... Man alive. Thanks again man.
LetsRock
13 years ago

So I come home from work today and my wife says, "you got another package, again...."lol, I take one look at the Addy and boom my noob bomb arrived. "Oh yeah, that's from my vet!" I answered. "your what?" she asked. "My VET! He's gonna teach me to buy the real expensive cigars!" she didn't find that as funny as I did.... Lol.... ok boring story over. On to the damages.

26 beautifully wrapped cigars inside the package.
Viaje C-4
Viaje Late Harvest
Illusione mj12
Tatuaje Limited Series Mexican Robusto
Tatuaje La Riqueza
Tatuaje Apocalypse
Tatuaje Lil' drac
Tatuaje Frank Jr.
MUWAT 6x60
Liga Privada Undercrown Belicoso
CLE Connecticut Robusto
Sencillo Black
La Gloria Cubana Artesanos Retro Especial
La Aroma De Cuba Edicion Especial
Kinky Friedman Utopian
For De Las Antillas toro
Don Pepin Garcia JJ Maduro
Ep Carrillo Short Run Vintage
Ep Carrillo New Wave
San Cristobal Francisco
Oliva Master Blends 3
Johnny O
New Havana ELO3
New Havana ELO6
Punch Habana Cuba cc
Partegas Series D No. 4 cc

Kevin, thanks a ton man this is probably the best day of my cigar hobby so far. Above and beyond my friend above and beyond.

Zmarkadonis wrote:



Kevin is my vet so I know exactly what you are feeling right now. Its like Christmas morning x200
harleyd31
13 years ago
Wow very nice!!
shaun341
13 years ago
very nice whizzy is an awesome botl!!!
muhren
13 years ago
Whizzy ---> 🐴 <---------You

=d>

M
Campage
13 years ago
Whizzy is as good as they come. Very generous as well.



Ps. Send me both ELO. Thanks.
Campage
13 years ago
Did it come in a diaper???
cacman
13 years ago
DAMN!!!
That's an education! Nice bomb!
🍺
mikey1597
13 years ago
You gotcha one hell of a Vet there!
Zmarkadonis
13 years ago

Did it come in a diaper???

Campage wrote:


Uh uh why do you ask sir?
LetsRock
13 years ago

Did it come in a diaper???

Campage wrote:



and hot pepper??
Zmarkadonis
13 years ago

and hot pepper??

LetsRock wrote:


Nope, I don't get it..... 😰
Zmarkadonis
13 years ago

You gotcha one hell of a Vet there!

mikey1597 wrote:


+100000
justinjoslin82
13 years ago
Niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice!!!
ZRX1200
13 years ago
Kevin is a good BOTL.


That LGC is underrated, the rest speak for themselves!
dhoppe_rock
13 years ago
Destroyed! Nice hit right there!
edin508
13 years ago
Some fine smokes ya got there! He don't fool around man.
Nicar
13 years ago
Kevin is a good botl!
Campage
13 years ago
He has sent many a package wrapped in an adult diaper instead of bubble wrap. Also grows and dehydrates peppers and makes bad azz powder

FFF. Floridas finest fire
Users browsing this topic