shaun341
13 years ago
ah i could have met you half way or something yesterday but i have the little one today and between cheerleading practice, playing in the snow, and the super bowl i won't have time. hey did you get cigarfest tix, got mine so me and my bro in law will be going to the saturday event.
BlueDude
13 years ago
It's too late for me to join in this BP...

Please let me know if there will be an April Fool's Noob Box Pass

I'm in !


@NJ NC...
If you are still tracking the travels via googlemaps...plz post the latest map
shaun341
13 years ago
This box pass has a deadline as the final destination is a vet on valentines day.

There is a bombing run going on for the troops can't figure out how to do links from my phone but here started the thread should be easy to find.

Sure there will be another pass started soon as they always are
NJ Navy Chief
13 years ago

WTF??? Hey dude I only have a 5er bet on this...I'd send that to Grrr if the wind blew North on a good day so chill out dude! I'm just busting chops in hopes of ACTUALLY keeping things moving and having a little fun in the process. I'm a little surprised that you guys have made this happen and the Post Office hasn't screwed things up!

Soooo....SCREW YOU!!!

🇨🇮

SMGBobbyScott wrote:



Bobby I hope you realize I was bustin your ballz
I know it is only for a 5vr

Jeesh
NJ Navy Chief
13 years ago
Out today to the next in line

13110670000042057485

Expected delivery 5 Feb

Now up to 9 lbs!

This may actually make it...
SMGBobbyScott
13 years ago

Bobby I hope you realize I was bustin your ballz
I know it is only for a 5vr

Jeesh

NJ Navy Chief wrote:



You seemed a little surprised when I returned fired, but as I recall it was you who said...

Screw you Bobby

NJ Navy Chief wrote:



so all I was doing was return fire...busting chop for chop...

🇨🇮

BTW...thanks for missing the Saturday PO drop off Chief/Grrrr...that extends the trip at least one more day!!!
NJ Navy Chief
13 years ago
^ Bobby all is good

However this box will be at the next destination tomorrow, still on schedule 🐴 [frypan]
SMGBobbyScott
13 years ago

Updated box travels to date. There are 2 pages now



https://maps.google.com/maps/ms?msa=0&msid=202393075531959992762.0004d2780e18ee7b8aaaa 

NJ Navy Chief wrote:



Thanks...nicely done!!!
whtwtrman79
13 years ago
So how many stops are left guys
NJ Navy Chief
13 years ago
After today's landing there are two; Jjoye and Bobby (no particular order) then on to the Vet
grrrrr609
13 years ago

After today's landing there are two; Jjoye and Bobby (no particular order) then on to the Vet

NJ Navy Chief wrote:



Actually one. Bobby and Justin are both gonna get it at same time.
grrrrr609
13 years ago
Only thing left to do now is to pick the unfortunat.......i mean lucky vet.
SMGBobbyScott
13 years ago

Actually one. Bobby and Justin are both gonna get it at same time.

grrrrr609 wrote:




Heck no, I'm mailing it parcel post to Justin...
youngra
13 years ago

Updated box travels to date. There are 2 pages now



https://maps.google.com/maps/ms?msa=0&msid=202393075531959992762.0004d2780e18ee7b8aaaa 

NJ Navy Chief wrote:



Yes - very nicely done! Thanks Chief!=d> =d> =d> =d> =d> =d> =d> =d> =d>

🍺 for you!
grrrrr609
13 years ago

Updated box travels to date. There are 2 pages now



https://maps.google.com/maps/ms?msa=0&msid=202393075531959992762.0004d2780e18ee7b8aaaa 

NJ Navy Chief wrote:



"Looks like a can full of worms........"
C.W.Mcall
NJ Navy Chief
13 years ago
^ And you are the lead worm ha ha

🐴 [sarcasm]
shaun341
13 years ago
Box received, ton of stuff to go through here

Already snatched envelope and bomb from Brian thanks a ton I appreciate it.

Will post takes and puts in a few.
shaun341
13 years ago
OK that was fun here are takes and puts

Takes:

Fausto
Jaime Garcia
La Sirena
Genesis the project
Donkey Droppings? I believe looks like same size with no band


Puts:

Tat Black PL
My Father LE corona
La Duena
CAO LX2
Graycliff Double Espresso
Emilio Draig K


Also added to vet and threw a cbid 5er in for next guy. I have Addy already for next guy but should I wait for the ok with my takes and puts?
Users browsing this topic