grrrrr609
13 years ago
Ur good. SEND IT!
shaun341
13 years ago
cool will hit usps first thing in the a.m. and post dc when i can.

this was fun, almost at the end of its journey and i am looking forward to seeing the final destination.
shaun341
13 years ago
box pass dc# 1310 2180 0000 1357 7636 should land on friday

here is dc# for carls envelope and a friendly 5er

9500 1105 7415 3037 4750 21
grrrrr609
13 years ago

box pass dc# 1310 2180 0000 1357 7636 should land on friday

here is dc# for carls envelope and a friendly 5er

9500 1105 7415 3037 4750 21

shaun341 wrote:




Sweet. Thanx
csiegels
13 years ago
Moving along nicely.
Inspired ... I should do a fog pass.

<< Pass On>>
shaun341
13 years ago
yeah pretty sure this pass went without a hitch the whole way, not bad for a bunch of noobs. If this next destination is its last before the vet it lands on then it should make it for v-day.
SMGBobbyScott
13 years ago
Yeah, I definitely see a delay coming...
NJ Navy Chief
13 years ago
^ Pffft ✋ 😝
BlueDude
13 years ago
Near as I can figure here's what's left after put/takes

MINUS all the extras

La Traviata Maddie
Perdomo Champange 10th Anny
90 Mile
Gurkha Titan
Perdomo Patriarch
5 Vegas Miami Knuckle
JdN Antano
Nestor Miranda El Gordito
MFLBPR
Oliva Conneticut reserve Rob
Padilla Corojo EE 2006
Vegas5 GoldMaduro
Nica Libra 1990
Camacho
Joys De Nicaragua
AB Tempus.
San Lotano.Oval
AB Tempus
RyJ Habana Reserve
AVO xo Notturno
padron 1926 #6 maduro 09
AB American Classic Corona
AB American Classic Sun Grown Toro
Camacho 10 year anniversary Torpedo
Baitfish
Camacho Triple Maduro
Cuba Libre One
Ramon Beuso
MUWAT 5x60
Graycliff 1666
Carlos Torano Loyal BFC
AB 1997 Harvest double toro
Est. 1844 Anejado No. 50-xtra
Surrogate Tramp Stamp
Oliva O
601 Churchill
Obsidian
Carillo Short Story
Room 101 Original 323 Toro
Nub Camaroon
Padilla Series 68 Robusto
Oliva O Maddie
Ramon Bueso Genesis
La Aurora Preferido No 2
Tat Black PL
My Father LE corona
La Duena
CAO LX2
Graycliff Double Espresso
Emilio Draig K
SMGBobbyScott
13 years ago
The Perdomo stock is DEFINITELY a little light...Justin and I will fix that when it arrives...
shaun341
13 years ago
i didnt see a PAM 26 in there i woiuld have been all over that
SMGBobbyScott
13 years ago
Great job guys on the Box Pass...got it today in the mail...

Takes:

Graycliff Bahamas Avelina 80th
Padilla Series 68
Tatuaje Black Label
Room 101
Antano Dark Corojo Doble Fuerto

Puts:

Perdomo 20th Anniversary Edition
Padilla Artemis
Legendario
Perdomo Reserve Champagne Noir
Perdomo Patriach
Perdomo Habano
Perdomo Lot 23

This will get us comfortably over 50...now to see if I can round up Justin!

[whip]
SMGBobbyScott
13 years ago

i didnt see a PAM 26 in there i woiuld have been all over that

shaun341 wrote:



It was certainly in there...not sure who dropped it in...
shaun341
13 years ago
Dayum overlooked it somehow.

I just lit my first of those tat black pl and really liking it. My first lancero also. This might become a fav of mine.

shaun341
13 years ago
any update on this thing, thought it would have had to go out yesterday to make its final destination point on time
NJ Navy Chief
13 years ago
Me thinks that Bobby is dragging his feet a little? Hmmm


[sarcasm]
SMGBobbyScott
13 years ago

Me thinks that Bobby is dragging his feet a little? Hmmm


[sarcasm]

NJ Navy Chief wrote:



You know I would if I could but I'm waiting on the final "Go" orders from our commander....have been in contact with him and awaiting orders...

🇨🇮
NJ Navy Chief
13 years ago
Damn the torpedoes full speed ahead 🐴 🤐

grrrr get on it!
[sarcasm]

Capo king
13 years ago

It was certainly in there...not sure who dropped it in...

SMGBobbyScott wrote:







I did!!! 🇨🇮
Capo king
13 years ago

I did!!! 🇨🇮

Capo king wrote:





Unless jpelli or grrrr put it in there after I gifted it to them[-x:-k 🤔 🤔 😳
Users browsing this topic