Oscar
  • Oscar
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago
So I send da guy a small smackin at da request of someone else and now look what happen...

Litto Gomez churchill
Partagas Serie D No. 4
My Father Special
Tatuaje 7th Capa
Por Larranaga Lancero
3x3 Corona
PAN 64 lancero
Flor de Ybor City lancero
Papas Fritas
Man o War Corona (Not sure which one)


Dang dude.. This is a durn fine selection of smokes! Thank you very much!

Now I know why da uther guy didn't want to do the dirty work himself!

[-(
schusler
13 years ago
wombATS a vag
Oscar
  • Oscar
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago

wombATS a vag

schusler wrote:



Dats what I was told... I wasn't expecting this!

Now da question is, do I return fire? Or do I redirect to he who had me smack da wombat?
chswrst726
13 years ago
....how is this a question? BOTH!
Oscar
  • Oscar
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago

....how is this a question? BOTH!

chswrst726 wrote:



I like da way you think! I just need to get some bags from Mikey and I will be good to go again!

[ram27bat]
Campage
13 years ago
He never left...
NJ Navy Chief
13 years ago
Woo Hoo that's my Vet fer ya, when he hits it hewts!!!
nnightmar
13 years ago
kombat96
13 years ago

#-o

nnightmar wrote:




Yuuuuuuup!!!


nest hit maybe in person, MSHERF!!
Users browsing this topic