efinebloom
13 years ago
These were absolutely my favorite cigar for awhile but as we all know our palates change and now they just aren't doing it for me as much. I have 10 or more (I will check the exact number). I am open to offers if you like them. They are a great Maduro I just haven't been digging Maduros as much lately.

I know the first question will be "What do you like". That is a long list but I have been in search for great lanceros, coronas and smaller vitolas. Also in the midst of a search for the ultimate Connecticut (so far the San Lotano Lancero is winning). Shoot me a PM as I would love to get these to someone who enjoys them.
TIGERCDW
13 years ago
Elliot

What band due the sticks have?

TIGER
efinebloom
13 years ago
I never knew which band was new and which was old, Most have the band with the big 601 and a few have the other band, I asked Eddie on Twitter and he said it was the same cigar so I took his word.
schusler
13 years ago
are they fancy or plain bands...lol
TIGERCDW
13 years ago
Does the band have gold onit or is it just blue,white and black.

TIGER
efinebloom
13 years ago
A few have gold (just a couple I think). The others are all the blue and white ones.
TomPRep
13 years ago
I'd be interested in trading if no one else chimes in. Not sure I'd have enough swag for the whole lot, but maybe a fiver? PM me if interested.
Tom
TMCTLT
13 years ago
I've smoked them both and found NO difference!!! Other than the band
Confuzed
13 years ago
An actual "trade" thread? What the...
efinebloom
13 years ago

I've smoked them both and found NO difference!!! Other than the band

TMCTLT wrote:


Me either and with Eddie confirming the same blend I tend to feel pretty confident in that. He said he really just didn't like the band and changed it is all.
efinebloom
13 years ago
I made a trade for some of these but can still do a fiver if anyone else wanted them. Thanks!
efinebloom
13 years ago
One bump to see if anyone wants the fiver.
efinebloom
13 years ago
Thanks to TomPRep for a great trade!
Users browsing this topic