nitro6526
13 years ago
Danger350- Padillas flew today. Think some hitchhikers mighta fell in. Hope you got what you were looking for.

9505510122513030440077

Campage- You better have listened and cleaned out. Yours is on its way @ almost 2 pounds. Stuffed all I could in a MFR. Hahahaha. Better duck.

9506510122513030440480.

That is all until tomorrow. Enjoy
carls7069
13 years ago
Ha Ha!
saaaamaaaacccckkkk!🐴
jnichols
13 years ago
ouch that might leave a mark!
danger350
13 years ago
I am sure I will be more than pleased when that package arrives. I have your return-fire lined up and it's getting boxed tonight, will drop the confirmation at lunch tomorrow if all goes as planned. Thanks again for helping me out with this one!
Campage
13 years ago
You little basturd...



Ok. I'm doing a little purging of my own azzhole. It's on!
danger350
13 years ago
What what...

9505510794483031422086
Campage
13 years ago
nitro6526
13 years ago
Sorry about the fat fingers Cam. It should be delivering today.

9505510122513030440480
danger350
13 years ago
[ram27bat]

No delivery outrage!

"Your item is out for delivery at 9:11 am on February 01, 2013" - Must be on the "other" truck, cuz my Netflix got delivered today 😣
Campage
13 years ago
That happens a lot. It will show up tomorrow.
danger350
13 years ago
Hehe yeah I expect it to...definitely happened here a few times. Sometimes I work from home and I've noticed if it's the regular guy, I get my packages, but if it's not the usual dude, they will be a day off.
nitro6526
13 years ago
Ahhh shoot. Been waiting all.day for it to deliver
danger350
13 years ago
Ahhhh! Got the smackdown package today....

So we set up a trade for some Padillla Studio Tobac figurados - found a package on the front door step when I returned home a few minutes ago.

3 Padilla Studio Tobac - as agreed upon....

Then the bodguards:
Tatuaje Apocalypse
Donkey Dropping!!
Tobacco Plaza DD (wowzers)
Feral Flying Pig
What I believe is an original Black Pearl
EP Carrillo Limited '11
And a mystery unbanded...

Dude...very much appreciated, there's a ton of stuff here I've never smoked before. Hope my end of the deal arrives safely...
nitro6526
13 years ago
Unbanded-tat FF I believe. Glad you like. Enjoy them
Campage
13 years ago
Great azz whippin there. I see your "3 padillas" arrived from nitro. This makes me damn proud to call him my noob. ( yes my non vet azz has a noob).


My ROAK from nitro arrived today as well. I will be posting a Seperate thread for this KO he hit me with. It was so bad I had to unpack the package I had planed sending today and re-pack and send Monday with many other late packages.

Thanks nitro, you were correct, it's been a rough week and this helped a lot actually

Thanks my friend.
Campage
13 years ago
One thing I can say for nitro is I can't offer a noob a whole lot but he has learned how pack very, very well! !!
danger350
13 years ago
That's for sure!
nitro6526
13 years ago
Seems danger was putting a preemptive smacking on a nood seeing as his went out before mine showed up. I will list up later, but I saw a few nh's in there.

Much appreciated brother. Enjoy those padillas.
danger350
13 years ago
Thanks man! I'll definitely enjoy the Padillas, glad to have a few in the collection after all this time. Hope you enjoy those other offerings!
Campage
13 years ago
Can't ya just feel the noob love in here??? Ahhh....
Users browsing this topic