Confuzed
13 years ago
Target: Lefty 🌫

I gave him the options of the easy way or the hard way..


He did me a big solid in my book and now I need to let him know that good deeds don't go unpunished! [ram27bat]


Who's gonna sell him down the river?!
leftyposthole
13 years ago
Azzhat 🌫 [ram27bat]
crgcpro
13 years ago
Haha Beat him senseless!
exprime8
13 years ago
TOO FUNNY, GET HIM GOOD!!!
Confuzed
13 years ago
I plan on smackin' him around a bit..now that I've learned how to count!
TIGERCDW
13 years ago
Beep Beep

He has been a popular stop on my route letely.

TIGER
leftyposthole
13 years ago
All you dirtbags are way to quick to throw someone under the bus, didn't yo momma teach you no manners
leftyposthole
13 years ago

I plan on smackin' him around a bit..now that I've learned how to count!

Confuzed wrote:




🐴
leftyposthole
13 years ago
Tiger shouldn't you be takin a nap or sumpin
TMCTLT
13 years ago
=d> =d> =d> Get that 🌫
leftyposthole
13 years ago

=d> =d> =d> Get that 🌫

TMCTLT wrote:


Who you callin old[sarcasm]
wapper2011
13 years ago
Hmmmm........ I think I'm your huckleberry





Confuzed
13 years ago
I got it! Thanks! One fat lip, comin' right up--
Confuzed
13 years ago
I'm sure he needs a good bludgeoning! If your pimp hand is stronger than mine, feel free to help me do some serious damage... Gotta make SURE he really gets the message--




TIGERCDW
13 years ago
He's a bytch.

TIGER
DCLover
13 years ago
I need to get in on this. I owe him for a favor...
ZRX1200
13 years ago
Lefty is low on CCs




(FYI)
leftyposthole
13 years ago
I hear you can't trust that ol Wyoming redneck.....................
wapper2011
13 years ago
I've got a little something for him heading out tomorrow
TIGERCDW
13 years ago

I've got a little something for him heading out tomorrow

wapper2011 wrote:




Doesn't matter.

He's still a bytch.

TIGER
Users browsing this topic