teedubbya
13 years ago
The poll suggested we do this so let me start it.

Boo effin hoo y'all are mean and unfair. The only way I'll stop crying is off y'all send me mega loads of premium smokes and booze Oh the humanity. What a world what a world.

This message is officially approved by RAM and his bat (although I hear its more like a light switch).

engletl
13 years ago

The poll suggested we do this so let me start it.

Boo effin hoo y'all are mean and unfair. The only way I'll stop crying is off y'all send me mega loads of premium smokes and booze Oh the humanity. What a world what a world.

This message is officially approved by RAM and his bat (although I hear its more like a light switch).

teedubbya wrote:



You got to cough up the snailer so we can send you butt plugs and white owls and mad dog 20/20
teedubbya
13 years ago
1060 W Addison St
Campage
13 years ago
Why are you posting my addy?!?!?
Campage
13 years ago
t33bone
13 years ago

You got to cough up the snailer so we can send you butt plugs and white owls and mad dog 20/20

engletl wrote:


#-o
teedubbya
13 years ago
t33bone refers to that as simply a party in a box.
bassman45
13 years ago

1060 W Addison St

teedubbya wrote:


:-k Hey,I know that address
Bombdawgy
13 years ago
engletl
13 years ago

1060 W Addison St

teedubbya wrote:


hmm...you got Friendly Confines for those butt plugs???

:-k
Users browsing this topic