Campage
  • Campage
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago
Nitro- going to be almost impossible to top what you set so I just put together some of my favorite LE and some other favorites. I hope you enjoy.

Troops- just needed to

Delta- TPrep blind taste. Sry about the hold up guys.

I'll try and reload pretty soon and pack a few more.

DC #'s tomorrow.
ZRX1200
13 years ago
Where's my Tattoo bundle bitch?


I'm gonna text a picture of my box of BRex to you again looser.........LMAO!
Campage
  • Campage
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago
I've been trying. I've found Here and 1 there but haven't had much success. Which is weird cause I hear most people don't like them. I should have hoarded the 14 I bought.
ZRX1200
13 years ago
I'm just flicking you crap cam don't send me anything..... I scored that 15 pack for trade bait and for my buddy Scott to have one.

I don't buy any LE for hoarding. Usually just to try one.
ZRX1200
13 years ago
Fugging talk to text.

ONE 5 PACK!!!! not 15 pack.
Campage
  • Campage
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago
To lazy to text huh? Why am I not surprised?

Dont want to strain anything using your thumb...

ZRX1200
13 years ago
I was smoking a cigar in my truck.....sue me!
Campage
  • Campage
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago
A truck huh?... I had you pegged for a little red convertable for some reason. Maybe a VW Beatle with the eye lashes on the headlights.
ZRX1200
13 years ago
Or my van.....





You want some candy?
Confuzed
13 years ago
I hear that puppies are the favorite..
Campage
  • Campage
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago
Delta- 9500 1108 9809 3035 5895 80

Troops- 9500 1108 9809 3035 5894 05


Nitro- 9500 1108 9809 3035 5897 71
Users browsing this topic