Campage
  • Campage
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago
Just sent a nuke my way!!!!

Ok, JNic and Jamie aka ZRX aka da an Prick aka just prick now cause he sent me a nice cigar gifted me a turn on the NON- elitist PIB thread. Well Chswrst726 picks me up. He starts dropping azz beating hints but I think how bad can it be, it's the NE PIB. Well he is not in the states at the moment due to the fact he is FFRA everywhere.
So he places an order at an online shpo.
I get home to this package-

10 pack sampler with-

Quesada Jalapa
La zona
Espinosa
Schizo
CLE
La duena
EPC Maddy
Apocolypse
Room 101 Daurma
Ortega serie D

And Old man and the C black label coffin!!!!


Are you Effin Kidding me??? Non elitest my A$$!!


I dont think the no retaliation rule applies in this situation.
leftyposthole
13 years ago
Yeah, we need to watch out for that guy, being a shady mooch and all..... good one bro.
Confuzed
13 years ago
Use them brass knuckles--
jnichols
13 years ago
chswrst726
13 years ago
Didn't you hear? I try to get cigars and don't pay for them and then.... bah, i don't even remember the rest of that post. blah blah, you get the idea.


Enjoy the smokes, Camron. Lol, I've never had any of them, so let me know how they turn out. I've got a TAA and a CLE from whizzy, but haven't dug into them yet.


no retalliation. It's the rules.
Campage
  • Campage
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago
F--- you & F---- the rules.
chswrst726
13 years ago
What on earth is FFRA, anyway?
Campage
  • Campage
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago
I just made it up.

You are deployed right now correct? Military?
chswrst726
13 years ago
yes and yes. This question indicates that you do not have my address.



























Suck it.
gae9jang2j
13 years ago
but i do

bwahahahahahahahahaha
chswrst726
13 years ago
So much for OpSec....or...something, idk. You're already causing me enough trouble without you jumping into this one. GTFO
gae9jang2j
13 years ago
vroom vroom

go to sleep you azzhat
gae9jang2j
13 years ago
great hit btw.
Campage
  • Campage
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago
chswrst726
13 years ago
Main body's showing up soon. Swapping my schedule back so I'll be more available to troubleshoot problems they have....cuz i know there will be many.
Bur
  • Bur
  • Herf-A-Holic
13 years ago
Gae9jang2j, need any help driving that bus?

Nice hit, but yeah, you broke the non-elitist rule first, so CAMPAGE,

KEEEEEELLLLL HEEEEEM!
chswrst726
13 years ago
....why are you guys all ganging up on me? What on earth did I do to you? Bur, Gae said that your mom smokes Victor Sinclairs. Gae, Bur said your dad is a fan of Macadoodoos.



Ok....have at each other. Camp....follow the rules, or else.
ZRX1200
13 years ago
Campage has friends in low places.......like Oregon.

Good yo see him getting his azz handed to him from another continent! Awesome job new guy, I am overdue on an APO box.
Users browsing this topic