leftyposthole
13 years ago
All I did was give him a heads up on where to find sumpin and the crazy bugger declares war on this ol man:

Cabaguan looks like a CG love these and I'm all out
Foundry lovelace, ya know how I love these
Room 101 Daruma lancero great stick, NH this size, love lanc.
Tat fausto nh in a long time, time to revisit
Nub sungrown perfecto NH
Miranda S Selection little fireplug
A Fuente Un Named reserva I think, love em?
Unbanded spark plug 4.5X60 little help?
A Fuente cedar wrap with red ribbon on the foot 5.5X44 or 46 help?

Dude completely unnecesary, very very much appreciated though.

Thanks man, looks like you are gonna fit right in with the rest of the wingnuts here

Lefty 🌫

Campage
13 years ago
Confuzed
13 years ago
No problem, Lefty. I appreciated the heads up!

Cabaiguan Guapos 46
AF Un-named Reserve
Unbanded - Cromagnon (can't remember if I sent a knuckledragger or a mandible)
The Cedar'd Fuente is an Anejo.. Can't remember which one.. I think it was a #60

Hope you enjoy, brotha!
DBIII
13 years ago
leftyposthole
13 years ago
Just oustanding man, thanks very much. Do believe retaliation is waranted..................................
Confuzed
13 years ago

Just oustanding man, thanks very much. Do believe retaliation is waranted..................................

leftyposthole wrote:



Don't even think about it!! [ram27bat] [ram27bat] [ram27bat]
nnightmar
13 years ago
Keep 🤔 lefty...
Users browsing this topic