csgamecock
13 years ago
So my vet (ZRX) picks me up in the Non-elitist PIB the other day , which for some reason makes me feel like the kid that gets picked last for the football team ...... Oh well

Well today he sends me a txt with a pic of a post office receipt...... It's a 5lb MFR!!!

When the he11 did a 5ver start requiring a MFR that weighs that much???????
I'm scared to come home after work Friday now!

Thanks bro, even though you said they made a mistake and its really a SFR........... Payback is a biatch best served cold!
mikey1597
13 years ago

...... It's a 5lb MFR!!!

csgamecock wrote:




Jamie is the only one I know that can fit 5 lbs of schitt in a 4 lb box
schusler
13 years ago
I sure wish zrx was my vet


[frypan]
ZRX1200
13 years ago
I PROMISE SFR !!!!!



Don't question my honesty.......
DCLover
13 years ago
Are you being renoobed?
csgamecock
13 years ago

I PROMISE SFR !!!!!



Don't question my honesty.......

ZRX1200 wrote:



I'm not questioning your honesty, there probably is a Sfr in the MFR surrounded by "packing material"
Matter of fact that's how you packaged the box in our noob/vet trade azz!!
Campage
13 years ago
Last time he sent me a 5lb box it was packed to the top with nuts, booze and C-cks




I Kidd not
whtwtrman79
13 years ago
Don't doubt ol z
Bur
  • Bur
  • Herf-A-Holic
13 years ago

Last time he sent me a 5lb box it was packed to the top with nuts, booze and C-cks




I Kidd not

Campage wrote:


=d> =d> =d>

Yeah, he "Hans" people their azz, don't he?
ZRX1200
13 years ago
Chris you're getting smart!

I might have one more trick up my sleeve though...


Maybe not.
Confuzed
13 years ago
This oughta be interesting..
ZRX1200
13 years ago
Probably


















Not.
TMCTLT
13 years ago

Jamie is the only one I know that can fit 5 lbs of schitt in a 4 lb box

mikey1597 wrote:




True DAT Mikey!!! =d>
TMCTLT
13 years ago

Are you being renoobed?

DCLover wrote:




Bound to become a C-Bid Official Term!!!!
(Haven't forgot about posting a pic.....)



WOW...No one and I mean NO ONE can KILL a thread like me

Sorry OP csg
csgamecock
13 years ago
HOLY MOTHERF*CKING SONOFABIATCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I JUST GOT HOME AND FOUND THE PACKAGE ZRX SENT AND I'M GONNA KILL MY IDIOT MAILMAN!!!!!!!

I've gotta update this later I gotta see what can be salvaged from this
mikey1597
13 years ago
You gotta be schittin
ZRX1200
13 years ago
His mailman tried to see if it was waterproof....
csgamecock
13 years ago
Not at all, let's just say the f*cking mailman decided it was a good idea to put the package in an empty cooler that was on my front porch because its been raining all damn day here.
Well apparently he didn't close the lid all the way and throughout the day the cooler filled up with water, so the mail runs around 4 and I got home around 930....... So you do the math.
Confuzed
13 years ago
You gotta be kidding...
crgcpro
13 years ago
Better ask Craig how to dry them up!
Users browsing this topic