mikey1597
13 years ago
No wonder they are going under with dumbasses like that working for them. No doubt he had good intentions but should have made sure it was sealed and not just a big open rain barrel.
tyyler82
13 years ago
Craig the guy with the wet opus's'ss?




Opi?
csgamecock
13 years ago
Well I guess the big man upstairs has a soft spot for cigars..... Or me and Z are just 2 lucky bastids!

Even though the box literally fell apart when I picked it up, from be submerged for a few hours there appears to be no harm no foul.
The cigars were in one hell of a biohazard ziplock and didn't even get damp. The only casualty was the bag of coffee but luckily it was whole bean so I dried them and then stuck them in my dehydrator for a few and they seem to be dry now.

Gotta hit the bed but I'll list the hit tomorrow!

Thanks Jamie, you're one class act bro!
SMGBobbyScott
13 years ago
No good deed goes unpunished...
t33bone
13 years ago

Well I guess the big man upstairs has a soft spot for cigars..... Or me and Z are just 2 lucky bastids!

Even though the box literally fell apart when I picked it up, from be submerged for a few hours there appears to be no harm no foul.
The cigars were in one hell of a biohazard ziplock and didn't even get damp. The only casualty was the bag of coffee but luckily it was whole bean so I dried them and then stuck them in my dehydrator for a few and they seem to be dry now.

Gotta hit the bed but I'll list the hit tomorrow!

Thanks Jamie, you're one class act bro!

csgamecock wrote:



NO LIST [ram27bat]

OUTRAGE LOL

WTG Z and well done
Campage
13 years ago
God is GOOD!
whtwtrman79
13 years ago
I was scared for those cigars reading that thread
csgamecock
13 years ago

NO LIST [ram27bat]

OUTRAGE LOL

WTG Z and well done

t33bone wrote:



Well since Tuck felt the need to call a brotha out lol here's the list finally
Jamie was supposed to be sending me a PIB 5ver, but this is what I got


Thanks to the medical grade biohazard ziplock bag the cigars were in ,these beauties were not lost in the submarine package

Ceegars.....

EP vintage Short run (nh)
Kristoff sumatra corona (nh)
Woam (been waiting on this one)
RP winter (really been waiting on this evinced Jamie raves about them)
Nicaraguan selection 3000 (nh)
858 Sungrown (nh)
Baitfish (love these little ones)
AF rosado GR ??
Viaje 12ga (still got one he sent in our noob/vet trade ...... Now I can smoke one) lol

These next ones I'm sure you know they're not native

Por Larranaga
Bolivar...... Jamie help me out with these lol
Trinidad
H. Upmann Magnum 46


**Extras**
Bag of Butte Creek Mill buckwheat flapjack mix (with a note on back "NO WAFFLES DAMN IT!!")
Jar of Stringers Orchard "pure wild plum jam"
Bag of Noble "mokha java" coffee (on my 2nd cup as I type this..... Damn good coffee)
A selection of chocolates from Lillie Belle farms (my wife has enjoyed every one lol)
Oregon Bacon bar waiting to try this one lol

Nice smaking Jamie but it was supposed to be a 5ver dammit!
All of this was great but the note inside just goes to show what great people we have on here.
The package was actually addressed to my wife and the note read:

Dear Mrs Sanders,

I hope this package finds you well and you aren't too bothered by a stranger from Oregon sending you goodies. I'm a friend of Chris's and owe him cigars (little box inside). Tell him if he promises to do something nice for you for Valentines day you'll give him his cigars!

I got sweets handled (he gave me permission to do so) so make it clear he better put some effort into the thought.

Thinking good thoughts for the little one and yourself, happy Valentines day!

Sincerely,
Jamie Baldwin
(ZRX1200)


Now if you caught the last part of the note, Jamie's known for awhile that me and the Mrs are expecting our 1st child due in July.
I haven't put it out on the boards just for my own paranoid reasons but I figured now would be a great time. She will be 16 weeks on Monday and she has had a fairly easy pregnancy so far and I'm praying it stays that way.

Jamie I know we have mainly contacted each other through txt and haven't talked on the phone but one time (I'm just not much of a phone conversation type) but brother I sincerely hope at some point in the future I get to meet the guy that I feel honored to call my friend from Oregon, when I talk to people around SC.
Campage
13 years ago
Well done an prick... Well done!!!
Confuzed
13 years ago
Well done. That smack had some class..
mikey1597
13 years ago
Jamie is a class act!
SMGBobbyScott
13 years ago

Jamie is a class act!

mikey1597 wrote:



Eh, he has his moments!

=d>
ZRX1200
13 years ago
Gotta protect your noob!

The Fuente is a R44, the PL is a petite corona as is the Bolivar (Boli you may wanna rest awhile) Trinidad is a Reyes. That 46 is a 09' I only have about 6 left now hope that one doesn't ruin you.

Now ya better have a good plan for the 14th!
csgamecock
13 years ago
Yeah, you know I'm gonna take care of her!

As for the mag....... Yeah that thing looks great and if it does ruin me I'll just blame you when i have to start buying them
Users browsing this topic