nitro6526
13 years ago
I put out an ISO for DD's. The Viaje not Tat. Numi answers and we work something out. So simple right????

Nope! 4lb. MFR. I am now in the numigrowers clan, smacked with hot bbq sauce and goo goo clusters. The package would put Cam to shame. Bubble wrap and cotton to protect it all. I will post the pic as that would be worth a thousand words.

Good news is I now have numis address, bad news is it sounds like he is coming out to play more and more.

Thanks Numi, quite the surprise and very appreciated. Made my day, but you might want to avoid my mailman. =d>
z6joker9
13 years ago
He must of been drinking when he packed it again.
nitro6526
13 years ago
I dont know bit it seemed to be raw cotton? Never had a package so well protected. Picture does not do it justice. I will send it to Campage.and.tell him to step up his game.

Slacker
Campage
13 years ago
nitro6526
13 years ago
I was wondering how long it was gonna take you to poke your head in.
leftyposthole
13 years ago
nice one Mark
05busa
13 years ago
jnichols
13 years ago

I dont know bit it seemed to be raw cotton? Never had a package so well protected. Picture does not do it justice. I will send it to Campage.and.tell him to step up his game.

Slacker

nitro6526 wrote:




Numi Nums has a field of cotton in front of his house! That is hand picked...

Nice one Mark! =d> =d> =d>
nitro6526
13 years ago
Good to know and it seems.to.be. Now I just need to get the wife or kids to learn to.spin it and I am golden.
tyyler82
13 years ago
Numismaniac
13 years ago

I dont know bit it seemed to be raw cotton? Never had a package so well protected. Picture does not do it justice. I will send it to Campage.and.tell him to step up his game.

Slacker

nitro6526 wrote:





hehe.......glad they got there safely, yep hand picked cotton, seems like I may have forgot a couple I planned on dropping in there, I will have to make a note of that.

LOL, I keep hearing about Camp's pkg................I've most likely had a little more experience, I'm a Professional, after all.🌫
Users browsing this topic