carpenter69
13 years ago
Looking to score a cohiba behike, any size.

I have plenty of good stuff to trade for it.

Thanks
deadeyedick
13 years ago

Looking to score a cohiba behike, any size.

I have plenty of good stuff to trade for it.

Thanks

carpenter69 wrote:




Popcorn here!

DED
Rut-Ro!
13 years ago
X-TRA BUTTER PLEASE!

#-o

duwan
13 years ago
I may be willing to talk if you have any Cohiba Pyramid Extra and/or Montecristo 520.

bdrizzle
13 years ago
That's unlikely. I think he has tats.

Large coke please.
carpenter69
13 years ago
Plenty of opus x to trade.
carpenter69
13 years ago

Popcorn here!

DED

deadeyedick wrote:



Was there something wrong with this post?
bdrizzle
13 years ago
You are asking for a 32-60$ cigar. Your gonna need another cigar like that to entice a trade. Opus ain't gone cut it.
lgops
13 years ago
What woke you?
mikey1597
13 years ago
Don't know why this needs popcorn. Marty is not a noob, just new here. I think he knows that what he is asking for is a very expensive cigar and what it will take to trade for it.

He's a good guy and if I had one I wouldn't hesitate trading with him cuz I know I would be on the better end of the deal.
bdrizzle
13 years ago
I didn't say he was a bad guy. I just won't trade a Behike for opusses. Or o puss' or opi.
Campage
13 years ago
Not everyone would want a cigar for cigar trade. Some people might want 3 OR Boris for there 1 behike. And he def has some rare chit.
ZRX1200
13 years ago
I have corn in mine.
Campage
13 years ago
You can recycle it if it's still whole...
nnightmar
13 years ago
I've never had one of those....
kcramer
13 years ago
Somebody say Tats??? I likey Tats!
bdrizzle
13 years ago

What woke you?

lgops wrote:




I've been woke. Just been on the girls sites.
Nicar
13 years ago
Don't think he asking 1 for 1 drizzle
bdrizzle
13 years ago
I know. Ok ok I'm sorry. There may be someone here who wants opi for their behikie. Let me reset the thread.

Behike for multiple opus x. Anyone interested pm the OP.
carpenter69
13 years ago
Of course I'm not asking anyone to trade a $60 for $16 cigar straight up.
Users browsing this topic