carpenter69
13 years ago
I have some other stuff like cash as well.
mikey1597
13 years ago
WAIT!!!!! WAIT!!!!!! WAIT!!!!!!



You can trade bucks for cigars? Crap, I been doin this all wrong!
carpenter69
13 years ago
Yeah mike, it's this new service. I give paper with dead president on it, and you give me goods or services
Pretty cool concept right? What will they think of next. Before ya know it they'll have phones in cars. Go figure. Crazy technology.
DaQueenBeez
13 years ago

You can recycle it if it's still whole...

Campage wrote:




Or plant it this spring with your numicorn... Pre-fertilized!
mikey1597
13 years ago

Yeah mike, it's this new service. I give paper with dead president on it, and you give me goods or services
Pretty cool concept right? What will they think of next. Before ya know it they'll have phones in cars. Go figure. Crazy technology.

carpenter69 wrote:




That will be the start of out downfall you betcha.
Users browsing this topic