Mailman didn't even attempt to cram this package in my mailbox... He dropped it straight on the house! I cut this box open and removed some of the contents..then looked..another layer..removed those..another layer.. My wife complained immediately.. It was good.
Greg... You LIED! You said a "10er" trade...This isn't even a 20er or a 30er.. You went so far beyond what I expected from a trade.. I don't even know what to say to all of this.. Thank you doesn't seem like enough.. I feel like I should be punished.. I thought my end was decent and you made me look like a sucker! [ram27bat]
Thank you very much! I almost feel bad.. that's how hard this box hit me.. just blew me away.. This is very much appreciated and will be enjoyed thoroughly (it'll take some time, though)..
Here's what landed on my porch:
AF Un-named Reserve - Nice!
Camacho SLR
DPG El Centurian - Dang!
La Reloba MEX - nh
LG Diez
MF LE - nh
Flor de las Antillas
Julius Caesar
LADC MA
San Miguel - nh
Undercrown
Viaje 50/50 Red - nh
Davidoff Maddy R - nh
La Herencia Cubana Oscuro Fuerte
Opus X beli xXx
Hold on a sec..
Camacho MMM
MF LB
AVO La Trompeta - nh
ESG
Tat RC 184
Cohiba PD - nh
5 Vegas AAA - nh
JDN Antano Dark Corojo
Viaje w/ silver foot ribbon - help? - nh
EPC maddy - help?
Illusione Epernay
La Aurora Puro Vintage 03 Salamone - nh..VERY excited for this
Tat La Verite 08
AB Tempus
T52
Something with a gold foot band that says "deliciosos" - help?
5 Vegas Limitada 09 - nh
5 Vegas Limitada 10 - nh
5 Vegas Limitada 11 - nh
Partagas Decada LR tubo - nh
Camacho Liberty 2011
LP Unico Cutter
*Again, thank you very much, Greg. You didn't have to beat me down like this but it is truly appreciated!
Edited by user
13 years ago |
Reason: Not specified