fishinguitarman
13 years ago

Maaaannn after miiiiiiiidnight. Won't somebody help me chase the shadows awaaaaaayyyyy…


You're an ABBA fan, too, eh?

DaQueenBeez wrote:






He's more of a Captain and Tenille kinda guy!
tonyt722
13 years ago
Sorry but I am not OLD enough to know those bands



8-[
fishinguitarman
13 years ago

Sorry but I am not OLD enough to know those bands



8-[

tonyt722 wrote:






You callin DQB old?

[-x
banderl
13 years ago
Is this thread where you get the free cigars?
tonyt722
13 years ago
No...she is young with GREAT music knowledge. You are old 🌫
fishinguitarman
13 years ago

Is this thread where you get the free cigars?

banderl wrote:





YUP!
fishinguitarman
13 years ago

No...she is young with GREAT music knowledge. You are old 🌫

tonyt722 wrote:






Nice try...:-"
tonyt722
13 years ago

Is this thread where you get the free cigars?

banderl wrote:


only if they are coming to me [ram27bat]
banderl
13 years ago

only if they are coming to me [ram27bat]

tonyt722 wrote:




So I need to start my own thread?

I'm too lazy to bother with that.
dubleuhb
13 years ago
I just asked my old lady if I could send Tony some cigars....she said NO !!!
tonyt722
13 years ago

I just asked my old lady if I could send Tony some cigars....she said NO !!!

dubleuhb wrote:


Find a new old lady [ram27bat]
dubleuhb
13 years ago
Well she doesn't want to move so I just may leave without her.
leftyposthole
13 years ago
Take her to the Rockies in September, she will want to move!
tonyt722
13 years ago

Well she doesn't want to move so I just may leave without her.

dubleuhb wrote:


I can wait until you move without her...I am patient
tonyt722
13 years ago
Someone want to give me proper mooching lessons?
grrrrr609
13 years ago
tonyt722
13 years ago
I lost my touch 😢
illinichaser
13 years ago

Someone want to give me proper mooching lessons?

tonyt722 wrote:




I'll glad give you lessons on how to mooch in exchange for some isom cigars[sarcasm]


After all since you need lessons on how to mooch, I can't let you mooch the lessons. . . 🇨🇮























































note this was completely in jest. I do not want any cigars
grrrrr609
13 years ago
See tony thats how its done.

I know have the urge to bomb jeremy with all my htf amd le cigars.
tonyt722
13 years ago
Glad you have the urge because I only have 1 isom left lol
Users browsing this topic