fishinguitarman
13 years ago
I wrap mine in goat intestines...
tonyt722
13 years ago
Maybe I should post a sob story about losing my job or something then do a ISO 2 weeks later looking to buy LE cigars. That should generate some interest



:-k
knokmdwn
13 years ago

I wrap mine in goat intestines...

fishinguitarman wrote:




Oh, so you already killed the goat. QBeez wants you to do a poster for her wearing goat leggings, a smile, and nothing else, while you dance to music. 🤦 I think she has had too much Sudafed personally and am not sure if there is enough eye bleach in the U.S. if this were to happen but that's what she wants! :-&
cacman
13 years ago

Maybe I should post a sob story about losing my job or something then do a ISO 2 weeks later looking to buy LE cigars. That should generate some interest

tonyt722 wrote:


LMFAO!!!
knokmdwn
13 years ago

Maybe I should post a sob story about losing my job or something then do a ISO 2 weeks later looking to buy LE cigars. That should generate some interest



:-k

tonyt722 wrote:




Ya, that's the ticket! Then you could sell them on another site and make some money!!!
fishinguitarman
13 years ago

Oh, so you already killed the goat. QBeez wants you to do a poster for her wearing goat leggings, a smile, and nothing else, while you dance to music. 🤦 I think she has had too much Sudafed personally and am not sure if there is enough eye bleach in the U.S. if this were to happen but that's what she wants! :-&

knokmdwn wrote:






Ima aiming to please...
knokmdwn
13 years ago

Ima aiming to please...

fishinguitarman wrote:





Where's the vomiting emicon when you need it.
tonyt722
13 years ago

Ya, that's the ticket! Then you could sell them on another site and make some money!!!

knokmdwn wrote:


Help me out, split the profits?
cacman
13 years ago

Ya, that's the ticket! Then you could sell them on another site and make some money!!!

knokmdwn wrote:


Boom! First a left, then a right!
The blinders are off!
fishinguitarman
13 years ago

Help me out, split the profits?

tonyt722 wrote:





How many are you gonna get to give you cigars?



Here's what I would say...

I am NOT out of cigars, but I'm lower than I've been since I started
tonyt722
13 years ago
How many? As many as possible of course
fishinguitarman
13 years ago

How many? As many as possible of course

tonyt722 wrote:






So you really ARE low!
knokmdwn
13 years ago

How many are you gonna get to give you cigars?



Here's what I would say...

I am NOT out of cigars, but I'm lower than I've been since I started

fishinguitarman wrote:




Did you really just post that you were lower on smokes than you have ever been since you started??????#-o
You posted this openly???!??!?!?! What, you started with like a 5er right? So you have less than 5 cigars.




Ok, you heard it first, straight from the horse's mouth.





[BOMB FGM.
tonyt722
13 years ago
Ha! way to hang yourself FGM
fishinguitarman
13 years ago

Did you really just post that you were lower on smokes than you have ever been since you started??????#-o
You posted this openly???!??!?!?! What, you started with like a 5er right? So you have less than 5 cigars.




Ok, you heard it first, straight from the horse's mouth.





[BOMB FGM.

knokmdwn wrote:







[-x 😳 😳 😳 😳 😳 😳


Oh no you don't! This is Tony's mooch thread. I'm perfectly capable of starting my own!
Nicar
13 years ago
Starting you own..........again, FGM
tonyt722
13 years ago
This thread sucks
fishinguitarman
13 years ago



TONY IS OUT OF CIGARS!!!
tonyt722
13 years ago
This thread STILL sucks
DaQueenBeez
13 years ago

Gimme gimme gimme







[sarcasm]

tonyt722 wrote:


A Maaaannn after miiiiiiiidnight. Won't somebody help me chase the shadows awaaaaaayyyyy…


You're an ABBA fan, too, eh?
Users browsing this topic