05busa
  • 05busa
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago
Im sitting here frozen cause heater not working than..........bOoM




Tuck smacked me with Anarchy box with smokes inside(u prick) and anarchy hat








Don Puuuubiak- smacked me with 2 bundles of smokes for the Troops









Thanks for the nice hits guys
tyyler82
13 years ago
kcramer
13 years ago
Well, what are the smokes d!ck?
kcramer
13 years ago
Oh, and sorry yer freezing. I know what that's like.
edin508
13 years ago

Well, what are the smokes d!ck?

kcramer wrote:


That's all you are gonna get from Busa. It's how he rolls.
05busa
  • 05busa
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago
Bundles of rp and Itc mix
kcramer
13 years ago
Are you warming up yet? I can send you a blanket so you can swaddle yourself.
mikey1597
13 years ago
*****,,,,, good hits guys
edin508
13 years ago
He needs a snuggie.
05busa
  • 05busa
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago
banderl
13 years ago

Are you warming up yet? I can send you a blanket so you can play with yourself.

kcramer wrote:




Freak!
t33bone
13 years ago
Dude, you got an Anarchy cigar in that box.

Enjoy
t33bone
13 years ago

Bundles of rp and Itc mix

05busa wrote:

Nice and enjoy,

WTG Don?
05busa
  • 05busa
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago
Thanks holmes.......u are da man
05busa
  • 05busa
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago
LouisPirnie
13 years ago
The worst is yet ro come Bro. I'm about to load up. Bwahahaha!!!!
05busa
  • 05busa
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago
LouisPirnie
13 years ago
The heck of it
05busa
  • 05busa
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago
Ohhh....no need for that prick
LouisPirnie
13 years ago
I figure that enough burning cigars will help warm up the house.
Users browsing this topic