fishinguitarman
13 years ago
That was a sad sad picture you sent me of that big tower with hardly no cigars in it!
vrodrider
13 years ago

That was a sad sad picture you sent me of that big tower with hardly no cigars in it!

fishinguitarman wrote:




Might be time for another Operation TTT ya know Topple The Tower

whatca think FGM?????
tonyt722
13 years ago

That was a sad sad picture you sent me of that big tower with hardly no cigars in it!

fishinguitarman wrote:


No idea what picture you were looking at but I got rid of my tower a few months ago
fishinguitarman
13 years ago

No idea what picture you were looking at but I got rid of my tower a few months ago

tonyt722 wrote:





See...so that means you don't have hardly any cigars left!
gae9jang2j
13 years ago

See...so that means you don't have hardly any cigars left!

fishinguitarman wrote:


^ chit stirrer

see, I learn from the best 🌫
tonyt722
13 years ago

Might be time for another Operation TTT ya know Topple The Tower

whatca think FGM?????

vrodrider wrote:


shouldn't you be on vacation at the retirement home? 🌫
hank56
13 years ago
Used to be a mooch thread would've been to 500 by this time...
tonyt722
13 years ago
I know Hank. I am rather disappointed
hank56
13 years ago
You need to up your game is all. You're just a bit rusty ; )
tonyt722
13 years ago
Yeah I have some work to do. Usually I would have 3 or 4 DC #'s posted by now for incoming packages lmao
hank56
13 years ago
Ahhh the good old days.
fishinguitarman
13 years ago
freakin washed up moocher....
Users browsing this topic