kcramer
  • kcramer
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago
I have the opportunity to buy these plus a lot of others from different boxes. I'll have to move about 10-15 of them. Just checking to see if any of you would be interested in any. If you don't know they are difficult to find and have some serious age on them. I'd be looking to trade most likely but would $$$ if you'd rather. I know it's not considered proper to offer something I don't have in hand but I am going to have these by the end of next week. Just wanna see if there's interest.
exprime8
13 years ago
i had bad luck with one i had, but i wanna give it another chance. I would trade for 2!
kcramer
  • kcramer
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago
Noted. I'll let ya know!
Campage
13 years ago
I've never had. I'd be in for a trade.
kcramer
  • kcramer
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago
Oh, and for the record they won't cost me the $30-$35 they go for so good deals to be had.
kcramer
  • kcramer
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago
Camp...marking you down as well.
ZRX1200
13 years ago
Maduro, Natural or Cameroon?
exprime8
13 years ago
wow... i had no idea they went for that much!!!
hank56
13 years ago

I've never had. I'd be in for a trade.

Campage wrote:





Well that right there's a shock.























NOT!!! LMAO
dkeage
13 years ago

Maduro, Natural or Cameroon?

ZRX1200 wrote:




+1?
kcramer
  • kcramer
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago
Natural for now. I am getting a few Maduros but I'm not sure if I'll let those go as I'm only getting 6. I'm getting 26 naturals. No Cammies.
engletl
13 years ago
You have no desire for those 6 maduros...send them to me
(in my best Obi-Wan voice)
CelticBomber
13 years ago
I'm interested in getting 3 or 4. Add me to your list please!
Campage
13 years ago
Thank you Kramer!




Below me hank... :)
Confuzed
13 years ago
I thought they went for like 20ish..
Users browsing this topic