muhren
  • muhren
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago
I finally got around to finishing off my 2012 "books" (read: spreadsheet)

and I feel like a contest!!

This is going to be in the style of those old school radio contests.

Someone will guess a number and I will respond "higher" or "lower"
(the same person cannot guess two times in a row. Another member needs to guess "against" them)
Example:
Person A: guess
Me: higher/lower
Person B: guess
Me: higher/lower
Person B: guess
Me: You can't guess again yet sucka!

You guys get it! 🙏


Everyone is free to enter or not. Up to you guys!

Please no guesses until I have answered higher or lower to the previous guess.

We're going dollars AND cents on this one! Why not?

What you are guessing:
How much did I spend on SHIPPING ALONE in 2012.

Good luck!

M

PS - I know this is dependent on me answering....so, I'm sorry if I'm not fast enough for ya. I'll get to it. Keep the bitching about it to yourself...remember....it's free to play! 😣
Guido099
13 years ago
engletl
13 years ago
$xxx.xx

What did I win?
Campage
shaun341
13 years ago
Campage
13 years ago
Guido099
13 years ago
Wait yer turn fuggers! 🤦
muhren
  • muhren
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago

$695

Guido099 wrote:



You get it! LOL

higher

M
Campage
13 years ago
Ummm.. We already screwed it up. We pose to wait for him to answer. We don't want this turning into a fight over the last crack rock that zito pushed.
z6joker9
13 years ago

You get it! LOL

higher

M

muhren wrote:



695.01
muhren
  • muhren
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago

695.01

z6joker9 wrote:



higher

M

edit: thanks for including the cents!
Russ622
13 years ago

You get it! LOL

higher

M

muhren wrote:


$745
ZRX1200
13 years ago
schusler
13 years ago
crgcpro
13 years ago
What happened to the higher and lower part? And what's the prize?


BTW $3425,75
shaun341
13 years ago
My guess

Too much
shaun341
13 years ago

What happened to the higher and lower part? And what's the prize?


BTW $3425,75

crgcpro wrote:




I think her is MIA
CelticBomber
13 years ago

higher

M

edit: thanks for including the cents!

muhren wrote:




847.65
muhren
  • muhren
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago

$745

Russ622 wrote:



higher

M
opelmanta1900
13 years ago
Users browsing this topic