Capo king
13 years ago
Very nice mike!!! That's a chit ton of shipping....thanks for the contest congrats Opel
exprime8
13 years ago
that was fun...thanks!
dhoppe_rock
13 years ago
I like chicken!
m j toal
13 years ago

5280

mikey1597 wrote:




Lower



MH[gonzo]
nnightmar
13 years ago
Was that for art cigars or both?
crgcpro
13 years ago
He never said.
Dogmanshawn
13 years ago
daveincincy
13 years ago

Hell I spent that in one day shipping golf clubs!

crgcpro wrote:



Were the clubs still in the golfer's hands? 😂
daveincincy
13 years ago
$927.34 (that's my guess for next year)
crgcpro
muhren
  • muhren
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago

WINNER WINNER CHICKEN DINNER!!

M

muhren wrote:



DC: 9405 5036 9930 0322 7368 53

M
mikey1597
13 years ago
Campage
13 years ago
Even though I am jealous I will still =d>
muhren
  • muhren
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago

Dig in Joel

mikey1597 wrote:



Not like that on this one. Contest took all of an hour! I had pictured this being a week long or so! LOL

M
Users browsing this topic