illinichaser
13 years ago
jnichols
13 years ago
chazbo
  • chazbo
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago
^Higher
Lower
chazbo
  • chazbo
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago
^little better than that.
Illinichaser & jnichols are guest out#-o
jnichols
13 years ago
well crap i can't guess again!
jnichols
13 years ago
well i bet that the next guy gets it! wanna bet? lmao
Advojp
13 years ago

I have a 5 handicap.
Chazbo

chazbo wrote:


=d> =d> =d> =d> That's shootin' right there!
LetsRock
13 years ago
illinichaser
13 years ago

72
74
75

LetsRock wrote:




CBID math. With your 2 previous guesses, that make 5
[ram27bat]
chazbo
  • chazbo
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago
LetsRock your third guess of 72 incorrect
illinichaser
13 years ago

LetsRock your third guess of 72 incorrect

chazbo wrote:




😂. I was just messing with Ron. Didn't expect you to take it seriously. If it had been anyone else, I would have ignored it. . .
chazbo
  • chazbo
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago
Round 2
Leaders
-9 Sang-Moon Bae & Fredrik Jacobson
-7 Luke Donald
-4 Phil Mickelson
-4 Bill Haas
-4 Adam Scott
-4 Ryan Moore
-3 Hunter Mahan
-2 Luke Guthrie
+1 Stewart Cink
Missed cut
+6 Bubba Watson
illinichaser
13 years ago

Round 2
Leaders
-9 Sang-Moon Bae & Fredrik Jacobson
-7 Luke Donald
-4 Phil Mickelson
-4 Bill Haas
-4 Adam Scott
-4 Ryan Moore
-3 Hunter Mahan
-2 Luke Guthrie
+1 Stewart Cink
Missed cut
+6 Bubba Watson

chazbo wrote:




da rookie made the cut!!!!🍺 🍺

ILL




INI
Burner02
13 years ago
LetsRock
13 years ago

😂. I was just messing with Ron. Didn't expect you to take it seriously. If it had been anyone else, I would have ignored it. . .

illinichaser wrote:



Im not even sure what happened here....
chazbo
  • chazbo
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago

Im not even sure what happened here....

LetsRock wrote:


You guessed
88
80
72
74
75
Your first three guesses were incorrect.
Chazbo
LetsRock
13 years ago

You guessed
88
80
72
74
75
Your first three guesses were incorrect.
Chazbo

chazbo wrote:




Ahh, I see. I changed my guess after you said your were a 5 handicap...my bad. Sorry for the confusion.
illinichaser
13 years ago

Im not even sure what happened here....

LetsRock wrote:




My apologies. I was trying to be funny and it worked out against you.#-o


I shall send you a 5'er to make up for my blunder🍺
LetsRock
13 years ago

My apologies. I was trying to be funny and it worked out against you.#-o


I shall send you a 5'er to make up for my blunder🍺

illinichaser wrote:



You didnt do anything wrong, I just wasnt sure what happened. If anything it was my fault for not making it clear what I was trying to do. Its all good..
chazbo
  • chazbo
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago
Round 3 - Movin day
Leader
-12 Bill Haas shot 64 today
-8 Luke Donald
-6 Hunter Mahan
-5 Adam Scott
-5 Ryan Moore
-3 Phil Mickelson
-3 Stewart Cink
-2 Luke Guthrie
Missed cut
Bubba Watson
Users browsing this topic