Burner02
13 years ago

Our Players:
Scott Langley
Phil Mickelson
Bill Haas
Adam Scott
Bubba Watson
Steward Sink
Ryan Moore
Luke Donald
Hunter Mahan
Good Luck
Chazbo

chazbo wrote:




How about Steward Cink? lol
drnos
13 years ago
Bubba is 6 over. Way to go, Bubba.
jnichols
13 years ago

How about Steward Cink? lol

Burner02 wrote:



How about Stewart Cink? [whip]
Burner02
13 years ago

How about Stewart Cink? [whip]

jnichols wrote:




Maybe it is Sink rather than Cink.
chazbo
  • chazbo
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago
My bad I put down Steward Sink#-o
Illinichaser, I don't see this Scott Langley even playing:-k
Right now Matt Kuchar is leading at -7. Still guys on the course.
illinichaser
13 years ago
Well guess I get to pack. My guy is not even in the field. Should have gone with Guthrie.
illinichaser
13 years ago
I just saw where he's sitting this weekend out.
chazbo
  • chazbo
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago
^you can have him. Guthrie
illinichaser
13 years ago
He's up 6 on Bubba.

I still owe troops. A bet is a bet.
chazbo
  • chazbo
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago
No way, my contest my rules you got Guthrie!
chazbo
  • chazbo
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago
Round 1
Leader
-7 Matt Kuchar
-2 Luke Donald
-1 Ryan Moore
-1 Hunter Mahan
-1 Bill Haas
-1 Luke Guthrie
E. Stewart Cink
E. Phil Mickelson
E. Adam Scott
+6 Bubba Watson
chazbo
  • chazbo
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago
Side contest for all who participated In the above tournament.
Guess my score today. I'm playing my home course par 70
Chazbo
jnichols
LetsRock
13 years ago

Side contest for all who participated In the above tournament.
Guess my score today. I'm playing my home course par 70
Chazbo

chazbo wrote:



88
jnichols
13 years ago
^^^ Jeez and i thought i was giving poor Chaz little respect! lol
deadeyedick
13 years ago
Only been in the 70s once myself but you will shoot 78. =d>

DED
Burner02
13 years ago
84 and have fun.
chazbo
  • chazbo
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago
I have a 5 handicap.
Chazbo
LetsRock
13 years ago

I have a 5 handicap.
Chazbo

chazbo wrote:



Ahhhh, Ill change mine to 80
chazbo
  • chazbo
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago
I'll give everyone 3 guesses
Lower
Users browsing this topic