Confuzed
13 years ago
Thanks to Lefty, I was able to procure a box of Mule Kicks a week or two ago.. Grabbed one for a buddy who demanded I pick one up for him but he flaked out on me like the vag he often is.. I only needed/wanted the one box. If anyone has an interest in these I'd like to trade em off if I can find something else I'd rather have. One box is more than enough to hold me over. Let me know.
crgcpro
13 years ago
Whatcha looking for?
blueboy
13 years ago

Whatcha looking for?

crgcpro wrote:



+1
Confuzed
13 years ago
Good question. I don't know. Something fun. That's not much help...

Heck.. Tats, Ligas, PSD4s, Fuentes, DPGs, etc.. I dunno. Mixed singles is fine by me.. Haven't really given it much thought. I called to deliver them today and was told "nevamind" so I haven't had much time to ponder.
crgcpro
13 years ago
I got all of those LOL. We can do something. PM me some specifics that you want. That Mule Kick box is a box of 10 right?
Confuzed
13 years ago
Made sense to offer em up here first since a CBID brother helped me locate em in the first place.
Confuzed
13 years ago
Yep. box of 10
blueboy
13 years ago
Looks like Pro takes this one! LOL
hank56
13 years ago
He shoots, he scooooooooorrrrrrrrressssss!!!
crgcpro
13 years ago

Looks like Pro takes this one! LOL

blueboy wrote:




Quick on the trigger!
blueboy
13 years ago

Quick on the trigger!

crgcpro wrote:



Yea, and a little deeper humi. LOL
Confuzed
13 years ago

Quick on the trigger!

crgcpro wrote:



That's what she said..
crgcpro
13 years ago
Haha You got me!
Confuzed
13 years ago
Pro nabbed em. Thanks guys.
blueboy
13 years ago

Pro nabbed em. Thanks guys.

Confuzed wrote:



Nice score Pro!
crgcpro
13 years ago
If I don't like them, I'll send the rest of them to you Belue in a trade.
nitro6526
13 years ago
All ways one post behind. Pro gets all the good stuff. Good snag pro
Nicar
13 years ago
Asking for trouble trading mule kicks.....better wear a cup.
blueboy
13 years ago

If I don't like them, I'll send the rest of them to you Belue in a trade.

crgcpro wrote:



Sounds fair, if I have what you'd be after!



























Let's hope you don't like them!! [sarcasm]
Numismaniac
13 years ago

All ways one post behind. Pro gets all the good stuff. Good snag pro

nitro6526 wrote:




hehe, must've tried those I sent along with those DD's
Users browsing this topic