tonyt722
13 years ago
Poker winnings to Craig and Joe. Sorry for the delay, today is my first day off in a while that I can actually hit the PO before they close. Will update with DC's once I drop them off


Craig 9505 5213 0692 3046 0000 84

Joe 9505 5213 0692 3046 0000 91
Nicar
13 years ago
King TTT is low!!!


Needs a matching lighter too!!
tonyt722
13 years ago
Its too early to argue with you lol
Nicar
13 years ago
Red Bull?? You need some of that too?
tonyt722
13 years ago
I hate Red Bull
fishinguitarman
13 years ago
Lack of boody makes you moody...
Nicar
13 years ago
Coffee?


Ran out of k-cups?
duwan
13 years ago
Lets see. What is it you were once so famous for saying? I think it goes something like this...



Y


A


W


N


!


!
tonyt722
13 years ago

Lets see. What is it you were once so famous for saying? I think it goes something like this...



Y


A


W


N


!


!

duwan wrote:


That pretty much sums things up
jpellegrin
13 years ago
Thanks Tony....looking forward to it!
csiegels
13 years ago
Tony,

Elitist poker 5er ... GRACIAS!

Back after the gym with details.

Thanx!

C...
tonyt722
13 years ago
Glad the package arrived. Enjoy
t33bone
13 years ago

Lack of boody makes you moody...

fishinguitarman wrote:


No wonder you are ALWAYS moody. 🤦
t33bone
13 years ago

Tony,

Elitist poker 5er ... GRACIAS!

Back after the gym with details.

Thanx!

C...

csiegels wrote:


=d>

WTG Tony.

HE'S BAAAAAAAACK
csiegels
13 years ago

Tony,

Elitist poker 5er ... GRACIAS!

Back after the gym with details.

Thanx!

C...

csiegels wrote:



Don't have them in front of be, but from what I recall:

Opus Power Ranger
T52 Pig
Cain F
LFD Chisel
Nosotros

Thanx again! ... well played ... hope to see you at the table tonight.

tonyt722
13 years ago
The F is an OR from the 5 pack wooden boxes. Hope you enjoy the smokes



Dont drown the Opus
critter2
13 years ago
it warms the heart to see the old man getting some smokable opus

🌫
csiegels
13 years ago
I'm going to run outside now and smoke it, just in case we get a tsunami or something this afternoon.
Users browsing this topic