fishinguitarman
13 years ago
BUS!

TIA
banderl
13 years ago
leftyposthole
13 years ago
ZRX1200
13 years ago
Tuck hates busdrivers even if its someone in Illinois.
fishinguitarman
13 years ago
banderl
13 years ago
*****ers!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ZRX1200
13 years ago
Plural???

Lefty did it not me I'm innocent bro, I promise.
banderl
13 years ago

Plural???

Lefty did it not me I'm innocent bro, I promise.

ZRX1200 wrote:




Bullsh it!
ZRX1200
13 years ago
That hurts.

I never drive the bus.
leftyposthole
13 years ago
but mom, he peed on my pants first
ZRX1200
13 years ago
No I didn't.

It was raining.
tonyt722
13 years ago
FGM will forget by this evening


Y A W N ! !
gae9jang2j
13 years ago
you FOGS are funny =d>
fishinguitarman
13 years ago

That hurts.

I never drive the bus.

ZRX1200 wrote:







:^o 🤥 🤥 🤥 🤥 🤥 🤥 🤥 🤥
fishinguitarman
13 years ago

FGM will forget by this evening


Y A W N ! !

tonyt722 wrote:






You suck big hairy donkey balls.....#-o
mikey1597
13 years ago

You suck big hairy donkey balls.....#-o

fishinguitarman wrote:




YUCK!
fishinguitarman
13 years ago
It is what it is! HA!
Users browsing this topic