crgcpro
  • crgcpro
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago
One or more of you Azzhats to send me some Viaje SS.

I thought I had some lined up but I got NADA!

10's or 12's Corojo or Criollo.

Who's not afraid of the Big Bad Wolfe and what he will send in return?
Campage
13 years ago
I'm not afraid! Going to my local tomorrow. They had them last time they were released so I'm sure they have them now.
duwan
13 years ago
Well, I damn sure aint skeert. Only problem I got is I ain't got no Viaje SS.
ZRX1200
13 years ago
All I have is OR SS 12 gauge.
exprime8
13 years ago

I thought I had some lined up but I got NADA!

crgcpro wrote:



So what your saying is that your low??? 🤔
wapper2011
13 years ago
Hmmmm...ill have to go take a look and see what I can do
nitro6526
13 years ago
How many you want? You know I will be your huckleberry.
crgcpro
  • crgcpro
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago
Exprime8: Yes Low on Viaje SS
Duwan: Me Neither!
Zrx: Or 12's will do!
Nitro: Whatever you can spare!
nnightmar
13 years ago
Oh boy here we go...
ZRX1200
13 years ago
t33bone
13 years ago
If I had em, they be yours w/o any return needed.
Good luck
fishinguitarman
13 years ago
I only have 1 and you can't have it!
jnichols
13 years ago
Mine should be here tomorrow, if you haven't got what you need send me a p.m.
crgcpro
  • crgcpro
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago
I've found some. Many thanks guys!
Bombdawgy
13 years ago
Im not skeered... Sadly I dont have any and I have yet to try them myself. However I do know where to get some for a good price. PM me for details.
nnightmar
13 years ago
Glad you got taken care of pro. Was about to go rummage around...
crgcpro
  • crgcpro
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago
Wapper took the Double Dog Dare and sent me a whole box of 12 Gauge Corojos!

I healthy return will be shipped out tomorrow!

Thanks Wapper.

Pro
leftyposthole
13 years ago
wapper is very good BOTL, he's a noob here but not in cigar years. Hold on to your britches Travis my friend, Pro's hits leave a big mark. Hit my noob good pro...............🇨🇮
crgcpro
  • crgcpro
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago
Campage
13 years ago
Pro hits hard???


Hmmm... I had no idea he had that reputation.





















[sarcasm]
Users browsing this topic