banderl
  • banderl
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago
bus.

Altoona something or other.

TIA
gae9jang2j
13 years ago
must be really bored
schusler
13 years ago
mikey1597
13 years ago
schusler
13 years ago
you need his addy too?^
schusler
13 years ago
double beep beep
banderl
  • banderl
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago
My inbox lit up for this one!
tonyt722
13 years ago
mikey1597
13 years ago
You gunna send him fried taters?
ZRX1200
13 years ago
LMMFPWAO!


Tony you prick this is awesome.
banderl
  • banderl
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago

You gunna send him fried taters?

mikey1597 wrote:


Like an order of McDonald fries?

I can do that.
Nicar
13 years ago
awesome...heard his dogs need raw hides too
tonyt722
13 years ago
I do NOT approve this thread [ram27bat]
Nicar
13 years ago
And your point???
mikey1597
13 years ago

Like an order of McDonald fries?

I can do that.

banderl wrote:




No like this

http://slingbladesounds.com/slingblade_french_fried_taters.php 
fishinguitarman
13 years ago

I do NOT approve this thread [ram27bat]

tonyt722 wrote:





Tough %^#^*%#%^
vrodrider
13 years ago

I do NOT approve this thread [ram27bat]

tonyt722 wrote:




I do! I find it funny as hell LOL
Users browsing this topic