banderl
  • banderl
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago
leftyposthole
13 years ago
Campage
13 years ago
banderl
  • banderl
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago

I got it

Campage wrote:



Send it or I'll be looking for your/King's addy.
schusler
13 years ago
just in case .....beep beep
leftyposthole
13 years ago
What you fellas want to do that to such a nice ol grandpa for, no respect for the elderly I tell ya
banderl
  • banderl
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago

What you fellas want to do that to such a nice ol chit stirrin grandpa for, no respect for the elderly I tell ya

leftyposthole wrote:




Fixed
ZRX1200
13 years ago
Sorry I was driving or I wou.........um nothing....nevermind.
leftyposthole
13 years ago

Fixed

banderl wrote:



who me? 🌫
banderl
  • banderl
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago

who me? 🌫

leftyposthole wrote:




What do you think?
DBIII
13 years ago
Users browsing this topic