banderl
  • banderl
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago
It's all fun and games
till somebody gets a stick shoved up their ass?
ZRX1200
13 years ago
mikey1597
13 years ago
ummmm, what games you been playin?
banderl
  • banderl
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago

ummmm, what games you been playin?

mikey1597 wrote:


Reindeer games, of course.
mikey1597
13 years ago

Gaydeer games, of course.

banderl wrote:




HUH?
banderl
  • banderl
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago

HUH?

mikey1597 wrote:




This gives me an idea...................
leftyposthole
13 years ago
Yea thats right Mikey did it......................
mikey1597
13 years ago
My account was hacked! I didn't do anything.
banderl
  • banderl
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago

My account was hacked! I didn't do anything.

mikey1597 wrote:




Tell it to someone who gives a ****.
crgcpro
13 years ago
I would say wrong forum but I don't want to be added to the list!
banderl
  • banderl
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago

I would say wrong forum but I don't want to be added to the list!

crgcpro wrote:


You're a nOOd, you can't say wrong forum to a FOG.
crgcpro
13 years ago
Nicar
13 years ago
banderl
  • banderl
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago

I smell TNT

Nicar wrote:




Soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
banderl
  • banderl
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago

I smell TNT

Nicar wrote:




Oops!!!!!!!!!
Users browsing this topic