engletl
  • engletl
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago
Nevermind...most everyone already has
mikey1597
13 years ago
GEEZ#-o



You feelin left out Todd?
engletl
  • engletl
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago
Not at all

Juels and grumpie paid off on the NFL Playoff Pick em pool today...my humi is maxed out
mikey1597
13 years ago
Dude, I wanna hear about this one
engletl
  • engletl
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago
what my humi being maxed out?

well it is full I tell ya of nothing but yard gars
mikey1597
13 years ago
🤥 🤥 🤐 🤐 🤥 🤥 🤐 🤐
gae9jang2j
13 years ago
how much of a chit stirrer are you to be constantly thrown under da bus?

dammit! i wanna trade vets. I can't have a bigger chit stirrer than me

although I'm still in the crawling stages [frypan]

I think i'll hang on to him for a lil longer, just to learn da mischievous ways :-"
engletl
  • engletl
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago

how much of a chit stirrer are you to be constantly thrown under da bus?

dammit! i wanna trade vets. I can't have a bigger chit stirrer than me

although I'm still in the crawling stages [frypan]

I think i'll hang on to him for a lil longer, just to learn da mischievous ways :-"

gae9jang2j wrote:




You have a loooooooooooooooong way to go to top some of da chit that has been stirred around here...he11 I still have a loooooong way to go to reach the summit of chit stirring
mikey1597
13 years ago
No schitt, we all do
gae9jang2j
13 years ago
looking forward to it
Bur
  • Bur
  • Herf-A-Holic
13 years ago
Ah, grasshoppers, when you can stir the chit out of Da General's hand, you will also have hand full of chit.

Looks like I missed a busy afternoon of bus drivin'
engletl
  • engletl
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago

Ah, grasshoppers, when you can stir the chit out of Da General's hand, you will also have hand full of chit.

Looks like I missed a busy afternoon of bus drivin'

Bur wrote:




LOL!!!
Nicar
13 years ago
Need more beer glasses?
engletl
  • engletl
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago

Need more beer glasses?

Nicar wrote:



Not at all...and I have plenty of Scotch glasses too
Nicar
13 years ago
Need scotch?
SMGBobbyScott
13 years ago
Another bastid Hans co-conspirator...yep, he's been in some serious chit alright!
engletl
  • engletl
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago

Need scotch?

Nicar wrote:


Always

Macallan cask Strength
Bruichladdic the Rocks
Balvanie Doublewood
Balvanie Carribbean Cask
Dalwhinnie
Glenmorangie Quinta Ruban

of Yamazaki 12 yr old
fishinguitarman
13 years ago

Always

Macallan cask Strength
Bruichladdic the Rocks
Balvanie Doublewood
Balvanie Carribbean Cask
Dalwhinnie
Glenmorangie Quinta Ruban

of Yamazaki 12 yr old

engletl wrote:






That's a SMART mooch right there! LMAO!
engletl
  • engletl
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago

That's a SMART mooch right there! LMAO!

fishinguitarman wrote:



Thank you very much
fishinguitarman
13 years ago

Thank you very much

engletl wrote:





Nuttin like an ole pro.... hehehehehe
Users browsing this topic