fishinguitarman
13 years ago
VDAY
0311 0820 0000 5306 1095

Jus cause
0311 0820 0000 5306 1354
TIGERCDW
13 years ago
Can you send me one also please?

TIGER
fishinguitarman
13 years ago

Can you send me one also please?

TIGER

TIGERCDW wrote:





Ya want beer or cigars?
hank56
13 years ago

Ya want beer or cigars?

fishinguitarman wrote:





BOTH!!!
TIGERCDW
13 years ago
No beer I'm good to the end of this month.

You have those special black cigars I like.

LOL

TIGER
fishinguitarman
13 years ago

No beer I'm good to the end of this month.

You have those special black cigars I like.

LOL

TIGER

TIGERCDW wrote:






WOAMs?
TIGERCDW
13 years ago
I just want a V-Day card with a black rose.

TIGER
sd72
13 years ago
Where the F is MINE!!!!!! Wait till I see you at the herf!!
nnightmar
13 years ago
Need a Valentine there Steve?
sd72
13 years ago
No sir. You've done enough. Givin my vet a little guff.
grrrrr609
13 years ago
BJ is steve feeling left out?





Hmmmmm im in need of a cooler cleaning
sd72
13 years ago
You think the NWO whooped ya?
05busa
13 years ago
Bombdawgy
13 years ago
grrrrr609
13 years ago

You think the NWO whooped ya?

sd72 wrote:




Oh no they just getting started. And thats why I need to make room.
nnightmar
13 years ago
Sure sounds like Steve is feeling left out. Starting to suspect he might be low...
sd72
13 years ago
Ill be seeing you at the herf too Bj.
z6joker9
13 years ago
Don't make the trip to the PO today.
fishinguitarman
13 years ago

Don't make the trip to the PO today.

z6joker9 wrote:









I know, right...My one afternoon getting off early and I need to go to the bank AND the PO
knokmdwn
13 years ago

I know, right...My one afternoon getting off early and I need to go to the bank AND the PO

fishinguitarman wrote:





Yur wife says you get off early all the time. Who you kiddin?




































#-o 😂 🌫
Users browsing this topic