fatboy187
13 years ago
3 months ago I had recieved a giant bomb from a phenominal BOTL. It contained 25 top shelf stick which included tats, DPG, olivas,viajes, diablos.....no yard gars. I unfortunately do not have the exact list of what he sent me. I got busy with life and unfortunately forgot to post it on the forums. I feel like an ungreatful azzhole and being busy is no excuse.

Paul I just want to say I am sorry. I am very grateful and enjoyed the smokes bro. You are a top notch BOTL and I should have made the time to give you the recognition you deserve. If there is anything I can do to make it up to you just say the word bro. You have no idea how much I appreciated the 25 STICK MEGA BOMB. Thanks again Paul and I hope you can forgive a forgetful azzhat BOTL who is getting old and forgetful.
gae9jang2j
13 years ago
FOGs and their memory. sigh

I'm a n00b but I honestly think that Paul, being the top notch BOTL that he is, did not bomb you to get recognition. As long as you enjoyed the smokes, is all that probably mattered to him. And coming back 3 months later to thank him in a public forum is just a plus(+).

And then again, you can always just bomb his azz back. lol
Mrs.Tank
13 years ago
Dan, I saw you online earlier, and hoped all was well. Sent you a text a week or so back. I hope you got it.
Bur
  • Bur
  • Herf-A-Holic
13 years ago
Knowing some of the FOGS, he'll bomb you again now that you've reminded him he has your addy. 🐴

Big of you coming up to thank him, well done, and sounds like it was a nice hit.
TMCTLT
13 years ago
I ain't a mad at ya brother Dan, just hope you had time to smoke one or two of em. 🍺


Knowing some of the FOGS, he'll bomb you again now that you've reminded him he has your addy. 🐴

Big of you coming up to thank him, well done, and sounds like it was a nice hit.

Bur wrote:




Huh....that's not a turrible idea 🌫
gae9jang2j
13 years ago
Bur is a up'n comin chit stirrer
DCLover
13 years ago
Noob on noob violence!
nnightmar
13 years ago
Very classy Paul. Thanks for recognizing Dan.
z6joker9
13 years ago
Nice hit TMCTLT, and a deserving target!
fishinguitarman
13 years ago
=d> =d> =d> =d> =d> =d> =d> =d> =d> =d> =d> =d>
Nicar
13 years ago
Two great BOTLs here...

Hope all is well Dan and you have time to enjoy some smokes.
edin508
13 years ago
Well done! =d> =d>
TMCTLT
13 years ago
He most certainly deserved every one of them!!! 🌫
Bombdawgy
13 years ago
What up brother Dan... Send me a PM when you get a chance. We need to play catch up and I possibly got a fiver with your name on it lol. Not sure if I still have a good addy for you as its been a year that has gone by.
King
13 years ago
Great hit Paul!
King
13 years ago
Now that I think about it Paul just slapped me the other day... LOL!

Thanks again brother...
TMCTLT
13 years ago

Now that I think about it Paul just slapped me the other day... LOL!

Thanks again brother...

King wrote:




That was a trade Chris....an even trade 🍺
Users browsing this topic