Confuzed
13 years ago
John sent me 3x Montesino, 2x Gran Habano Vintage 2002, a Nestor Miranda, and 2x Del Todos smothered in ground coffee.

My wife texts me while I'm at work and says, "someone sent you a package that says slob on my noob..What is this?! The mail man charged me to take the package--who sent this to you?!"

There's no return addy and it says its from John...So thank you, John. Very much appreciated and unexpected! Maybe the coffee will make those Del Todos taste better! I'll find out soon I'm sure. Again, Thank you, John.


...Tell me which John sent this so I know who it came from!!!!
Confuzed
13 years ago
I figured it out.. Thanks for the package, gae9jang2j!
Zmarkadonis
13 years ago
AHHHHH HAHAHAHAH, SLOB ON MY NOOB, THATS FVCKING FUNNY STUFF RIGHT THERE!
Bur
  • Bur
  • Herf-A-Holic
13 years ago
He's been a busy boy. Just smacked me good as well.
Confuzed
13 years ago
It didn't actually say slob on my noob (from what I saw) but my wife can't read and that's what she got. I thought it was funny. Thanks again, John. Very thoughtful of you, bro!
engletl
13 years ago
Those Montesino are an underrated gem from Fuente
Confuzed
13 years ago
That's good to know. I've never tried one. I'll have to give it a spin soon.
gae9jang2j
13 years ago
The water pillow that was in there with the todos was soaked in mouth wash. They're meant as a prank but you can try em if you're curious 🤔

Don't know if you remember, but the whole idea originated from this thread

http://www.cigarbid.com/Forum/c/posts/627942/My-Blend-Lab-101- 

I just thought the whole thing was funny

Homemade Java Mints

🇨🇮
Confuzed
13 years ago
Yes...As soon as I saw "mouthwash" above^^, I instantly remembered.. Geez.. I'm glad I didn't try to dust one off and smoke it.. That would've been bad..

+1 for you.. My wife said, "what the he11 is in that bag?!?" She says, "you're not actually going to smoke that are you?!" Haha.


I'll remember this..
gae9jang2j
13 years ago
Heck, try em out, ya never know lol

I hope you enjoy the rest. i know you don't have n00b tastes but hopefully they suffice as yard gars.

Have a safe upcoming trip and your son is in my prayers.
engletl
13 years ago

The water pillow that was in there with the todos was soaked in mouth wash. They're meant as a prank but you can try em if you're curious 🤔

Don't know if you remember, but the whole idea originated from this thread

http://www.cigarbid.com/Forum/c/posts/627942/My-Blend-Lab-101- 

I just thought the whole thing was funny

Homemade Java Mints

🇨🇮

gae9jang2j wrote:




:-k 🤦 😣 😳 :-& =d> =d> =d> =d> =d> =d> =d>
Confuzed
13 years ago
I'll try the normal smokes you sent but the mouthwash/coffee combo scares me! Maybe I can get a sibling to try one and film the action! Thank you for the smokes and thank you for the prayers. Both are very much appreciated!
Users browsing this topic