bdrizzle
13 years ago
I'm looking to hook a BOTL up with a 50 cigar sampler. Yes some are yard gars, but some are great smokes. PM me.

Torano 1959 torp
4x g2 Churchill
601 reserve roby
G2 Turbo
Olivia g robusto
Cain Daytona corona
2x Padilla dominus torp
La aurora Cameroon roby
4x graycliff avalino 80th roby
2x graycliff avalino 80th torp
2x RP 1992 second
Diesel
La riqueza roby
Camacho triple Maduro torp
2x MOW Puro authentic
3x Padilla dominus Churchill
2x Padilla dominus toro
3x El triunfador torp
San Lotano oval

La casa criolla petite corona
3x Havana vi roby
Viaje platino
Olivia o belicosos
Don pepin blue torp
Olivia v torp
LFD air bender chisel
LFD Ligero roby
4x graycliff red label roby

Ashton VSG toro
La aroma de Cuba mi amore
3x Diamond Crown 52x6.5

lgops
13 years ago
=p~

Didnt realize you had all that junk.... LOL
z6joker9
13 years ago
He was looking for a 125 gauge wallet candela I believe.
bdrizzle
13 years ago
Less here.

Lgops I didn't even list the crap you give me.
ZRX1200
13 years ago
Isn't that all the stuff I sent you????
lgops
13 years ago

Less here.

Lgops I didn't even list the crap you give me.

bdrizzle wrote:


That was a low blow bro8-[
Dogmanshawn
13 years ago
That list isnt all bad...from what I see...well no lps, or tats,or mf....ya just send to a noob like me....
Dogmanshawn
13 years ago
I gt some good shine a brewin
lgops
13 years ago
Dogmanshawn
13 years ago
Oh yaa.but no monsters...or lil monsters...not elite enough for these vets only 1 ashton.
Dogmanshawn
13 years ago
Watermelon,and strawberry should b a good batch
DBIII
13 years ago

Isn't that all the stuff I sent you????

ZRX1200 wrote:




LMAO!!!
I'm going to start a name calling thread about Bdrizzle right now!

Sorry Bastid, you won't get away with it this time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [ram27bat]





























🍺
bdrizzle
13 years ago

Isn't that all the stuff I sent you????

ZRX1200 wrote:



I'm not trading any anal beads Jamie.
bdrizzle
13 years ago
I have some interest. As of now this is trade is pending.
lgops
13 years ago
TIGERCDW
13 years ago
GET OFFF MY LAWN NOOBTARDS

TIGER
bdrizzle
13 years ago
This trade is complete. I got three sets of little monster cards for these. Whoopie!
lgops
13 years ago

LMAO!!!
I'm going to start a name calling thread about Bdrizzle right now!

Sorry Bastid, you won't get away with it this time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [ram27bat]

🍺

DBIII wrote:




I got plenty of names I already call him!
gae9jang2j
13 years ago
puddy tat sighting!!
Users browsing this topic