youngra
13 years ago

thanks guys! I got rick's last night and will post tonight!

lgops wrote:



There should be one more in transit!! Sorry 'bout the Eclair recipe=;
lgops
13 years ago
got it today!!

The Essential Eating Well Cookbook
Sons of the American Legion Ballcap
Sons of the American Legion Challenge coin

for the cigars

RP Royal Vintage
Camacho Diploma
My Father Le Bijou 1922
Camacho triple maduro
AFuente woam
5 x Dominican Republic "dog walking" sticks (light green label)
1844
2 x tat ET lancero's
2x unlabeled robbies??
Joya del jefe churchill
pinar del rio exclusivo
AB American sun grown blend
La aroma de cuba (red cloth footband)
AFuente gran reserva 858
AB Family Blend toro

Thanks Rick!! will enjoy them all and will try out the cookbook this weekend!

Wife says I have to walk to dog now, thanks. haha
youngra
13 years ago

got it today!!

The Essential Eating Well Cookbook
Sons of the American Legion Ballcap
Sons of the American Legion Challenge coin

for the cigars

RP Royal Vintage
Camacho Diploma
My Father Le Bijou 1922
Camacho triple maduro
AFuente woam
5 x Dominican Republic "dog walking" sticks (light green label)
1844
2 x tat ET lancero's
2x unlabeled robbies??
Joya del jefe churchill
pinar del rio exclusivo
AB American sun grown blend
La aroma de cuba (red cloth footband)
AFuente gran reserva 858
AB Family Blend toro

Thanks Rick!! will enjoy them all and will try out the cookbook this weekend!

Wife says I have to walk to dog now, thanks. haha

lgops wrote:



Glad they made it Bro - thought the cookbook would be there today - Enjoy the smokes - wasn't there some brown liquid in there too? 🍺
🇨🇮
lgops
13 years ago
ooops, my bad, I put the cigars on the desk to go through them and left the brown liquid in the dining room. Ill add that to the post tonight! lol sorry....
lgops
13 years ago
Sorry Rick, forgot the Woodford Reserve!!!! I think ill turn that bottle up tomorrow after my test at work!! Thanks bro!!!!
lgops
13 years ago
Ed's package hit today with the following:

Bass Pro hat! have something to wear when I learn how to fish again!
train whistle, wont my son be jealous
3.4 oz of all-purpose chesapeake bay seasoning
Uncle bucks sugarfree caramels
Uncle bucks sugarfree taffy

7 ceegars

muwat baitfish
joya de nicaragua antano
surrogates crystal baller
cabaiguan
cuba libre one
king havano claro
diesel think i need help with this one. . .

Thanks Ed! can i call you ed?

Just bought a new cooler last week and i'm already out of room!
edin508
13 years ago
Enjoy bro!

Diesel unlimited, and yes. lol
05busa
  • 05busa
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago
05busa
  • 05busa
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago
Make sure u let me know when u get them all or who is missing, besides me
lgops
13 years ago
two more hit today, BD and Ringsize! will post in the morning, wore out today. Just you left King boob.

Sorry I left something out Ed. 4 boxes of matches! My coveted cigars thank you!
I'm so disorganized....
05busa
  • 05busa
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago
Its been a long month
lgops
13 years ago
05busa
  • 05busa
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago
I know.....but my month actually your month has been a bad one for me.
lgops
13 years ago
Don't sweat it bro. I understand and not worried in the least. You put this on and it's a fun time. Can't wait to smack these clowns around.

V 0.o V
lgops
13 years ago
Now, let's see if I can screw these up any!

Ringsize thank you for the 9's!

Coffee:
Coffee City USA Breakfast Blend
White Christmas Snowflake X2
Caramel Mudslide
Butter Pecan Rum

and to sweeten it!

Jim Healthy's all-natural SLIMTEVIA

Cigars:
2X Los Blancos Nine!! love em! thx bro
CAO Italia tubo
Perdomo Reserva Cabinet Series La Tradicion
Jameson torp
La Aurora 1495 robbie
Don Pepin Garcia blue label corona
Gran Habano 3 sls churchill
Gran Habano 3 sls rob
Signature Collection 2005 vintage
Partagas cifuentes
Oliveros king havano oscuro rob
Don Lino Africa rob
Nester Miranda 1989
VS con yankee
FG fusion


Thank you sir!! Now I can stay awake and smoke on my drive!!!!
lgops
13 years ago
BDS12 sent me some liquid

2X Sammy Adams Irish Red (enjoy the killians, cant wait to try this one)

Cigars:
5V 'a' about 2 feet long with the words "Hope it's a long ride to work" hand written on it
Undercrown robusto
Tatuaje Cojonu 2003!!!!
Tat ET pet lanc?
MOW (unsure which)NH
Gurkha vintage 2001NH
La perla black pearl morado rob
Carlos Torano exodus 1959 50 years
Tatuaje (brown label, can never tell what they are if they arent in box) 😕 i apologize
AFuente Anejo (torp Reserva Xtra Viejo with cedar wrapping and red foot band)

wow, some i've had and love and some I can't wait to try! Thank you Bill!!!!


All of you are making this hard to follow!
edin508
13 years ago

http://www.cigarbid.com/FORUM/c/posts/629012/I-dun-got-smacked

I'm wondering if this is even part of this. . . . I'm confused😕

lgops wrote:



Find him yet?
lgops
13 years ago

Find him yet?

edin508 wrote:



[-(

I have an idea. . . .
lgops
13 years ago
an idea that I have NO idea who sent them.....

All I want to do is thank him kindly...


ringsize
13 years ago
Hope you enjoy bro that is my go to sweetener
Users browsing this topic