soundta
13 years ago
Belated winnings cause I was slacking.

9406203699300025737391
9405903699300081935106

-Jerry
Campage
13 years ago
Good to see ya back causin trouble!
nnightmar
13 years ago
And bombing noobs!
fishinguitarman
13 years ago
🍺 🍺 🍺
Campage
13 years ago
Jerry been missed round here.

Was going thru the humi and saw the 2 06 Padilla obsidian from the 10 you sent me! I smoked most of them but had to give a few away so ppl could see why I liked them so much.
LetsRock
13 years ago
Any shippment from Jerry is WELL worth the wait...i doubt anyone will complain once received....
LetsRock
13 years ago
Arrived today and as usual, worth the wait...huge hit Jerry, thank you.
delta1
13 years ago
Got mine, too. Thank you, sir.

Jerry must be slipping in his old age...he musta thought this was for the Elitist Superbowl Pool, and tossed a bunch of them into the box, even though this was the Everyday Pool. Unless he smokes elitist cigars everyday??? hmmmmm
LetsRock
13 years ago

Got mine, too. Thank you, sir.

Jerry must be slipping in his old age...he musta thought this was for the Elitist Superbowl Pool, and tossed a bunch of them into the box, even though this was the Everyday Pool. Unless he smokes elitist cigars everyday??? hmmmmm

delta1 wrote:



I really dont think he knows any better, he probably sent us his yard gars...LOL
delta1
13 years ago
haha, you're prolly right...
soundta
13 years ago
Opus, Tats, Liga = yard gars. Or anything I grab outta the humi 🇨🇮

-Jerry
Users browsing this topic