Dogmanshawn
13 years ago
🇨🇮 =d> 🤦 [whip] well im happier than eddie $ runnin a travel agency....looks like its gona be at least 28...im shootin for 72...gonna stay out there as long as I can" or run outta sticks...glad I ht a few mega samplers in....hmmmph I really need to gt that bigger herf....anyone have a 40+cnt herf a dore...bigger is bettercan trade for it ...im low 120/28...i can go thru 4/day.....i really need to try some baitfish or if anyone knows a reasonable stick in that size..smaller better...smoke break/mornin cigar...anyways I guess back to the matter at hand..hey..BTTMAH...dunno if it is one ...i will be offshore for the nxt month at least hopefully right up to mid april for cigarfest.... I was trying to gt my noob/vet trade but I aint had no takers...hopefully when I gt back ill find one...(good ill b lowlooowww)...again ...ill be out 2/26-? I dunno if ill have wifi...but this has becone my new facebook substitute
duwan
13 years ago
jetblasted
13 years ago
Alcohol & the Internet never seem to be a good mix. LoL
jetblasted
13 years ago
Alcohol & the Internet never seem to be a good mix. LoL
Campage
13 years ago
+1


Sober up and try it again in the morning.

Good luck on the trip. Wrk trip intake it?
Campage
13 years ago
Eddie $ was in concert at a casino here last night.
tonyt722
13 years ago
As soon as I find my decoder ring I'll decipher this for everyone
dhoppe_rock
13 years ago
Found my decoder ring Tony and hmmmm......I didn't' think the point of the n00b/vet trade is to load up on cigars? That's kind of what I took from the ciphered message.
edin508
13 years ago
jpellegrin
13 years ago
Magic 8 ball sez : All signs are pointing to NO!
Philly Jack
13 years ago
4:30 am cryptic post = it was a good night maybe some drunk buying posts coming too.
I think I have it!!!!
Jack's Notes
He got a job on an oil rig in the gulf leaving Feb 26th for 28days hoping for 72 days
Looking for a 40 count herfador willing to trade
Maybe looking for cigars said he was low down to 28 out of 100? passive aggressive mooch thread looking for Cigars bait fish or other Petite Corona's
No one picked him up for a Noob/Vet trade yet Maybe he will get a Vet when he comes back.
Looks like it was a Jack Daniels night judging from the post.
Confuzed
13 years ago
My brain hurts..
Numismaniac
13 years ago
HEHE..............too funny......

Actually he is trying to let anyone know that he may be "dealong" with that he's soon to be out of touch, maybe, for a spell

let an old waterways man fill in some blanks, where ya at ya buncha roughnecks/roustabouts??

pretty close , PJ, woudn;t be too sure on the Jack D. no doubt some sort of altered brain state, LOL...............you can get 190 grain alcohol at the drive thru most likely, hehe, it's Louisiana!

looks as if he's still looking for a vet , you are correct, and most likely trying to stock up on a few more, over the next day, before he has to ride out, most likely a long boat ride, as he works construction on the rigs. He can smoke a few times a day, and most likely on hte rides in and out, hte math 40/128 appears to be pointing out that he might make it through hte 28 days with his smokes, (although if mem'ry serves me , he's got a moochin' co-worker, HA) since he may smoke up to 4/day, he's gonn a really "wig on the rig" if he runs out and start "feining" while he's out!


So he was wondering if we could advise him on some morning smokes to try and stretch his smokes..............I think,

He should come back "flush with cash", so hit him up just when he gets back in, hehe.

Now that would be a hoot, maybe he can get off just in time for the fishnherf, really liven things up, HA
gae9jang2j
13 years ago
i thought he was a 미친놈 (i can encrypt too)
tyyler82
13 years ago
3µZ'…ê)Ù) ɵk§M”*Ý$ ÷ù廞=¥'4Aiÿ ìvûWT&­2¬ôœJåuùKçg[ ’XæëŠ;^*¶Ð¥xØ*²ZãÙ¸˜gÝz“Rñ5Ÿþòû5²5Ç‘‘N
ZRX1200
13 years ago
醉酒揩油之吗?我不知道我理解的就是他的打击。
duwan
13 years ago
Wow...I'm impressed.

Y'all people are really smart.
nitro6526
13 years ago
What's wrong with you people. Don't you all speak hybrid northie/coonass speak? Sheesh! Understood every word.
Confuzed
13 years ago
קבצנים שיכורים ימים אלה ..
Campage
13 years ago
Users browsing this topic