ZRX1200
13 years ago
M ap fè mal.
sr20vet
13 years ago
t33bone
13 years ago
I got lost w da OP.
gae9jang2j
13 years ago

Gaelage?

sr20vet wrote:


I resemble that! [ram27bat]
ZRX1200
13 years ago
Creole Hatian.

Thought it might help.
TIGERCDW
13 years ago
Holy ****.

I just dropped a box in the mail for this douchebag.

Seems I should have added a copy of hooked on phonics.

TIGER
sr20vet
13 years ago

I resemble that! [ram27bat]

gae9jang2j wrote:



Sláinte agus táinte! 🍺
gae9jang2j
13 years ago
gae9jang2j
13 years ago
fwiw, my handle is actually the pronunciation of a korean word

개(gae) 구(9) 장(jang) 이(2) j

개구장이j
Confuzed
13 years ago
I'm not gonna lie..until recently I thought that was your name!
gae9jang2j
13 years ago
i'm confuzed








































by this whole thread

lmao
sr20vet
13 years ago

건배?

gae9jang2j wrote:



Close enough. It's Irish Gaelic (Gaelage) for "Health and wealth!".

Had to translate the Korean BTW, not even gonna pretend I can read that stuff.
Dogmanshawn
13 years ago
Numi...ding ding on the button...just lettin know my payment for lottery or trades may be delayed...yes on the question of baitfish/lanceros..nh any lookin for a good quick smoke sometimes too tired to put an hr+ in on smokin.....guess I rambled a lil bit...lack of sleep damn cold
ZRX1200
13 years ago
TIGER is officially your vet now.
banderl
13 years ago

TIGER is officially your vet now.

ZRX1200 wrote:




Many prayers for Tiger.

But no TNT bomb for him!
Dogmanshawn
13 years ago
Gae...is that lije geisha girl....but sluttier
Users browsing this topic