grrrrr609
13 years ago
No im not. Low on space
carls7069
13 years ago
Grrr likes fgm's nuts!
SMGBobbyScott
13 years ago
edin508
13 years ago

Grrr likes fgm's nuts!

carls7069 wrote:


Interesting. 🤔
lgops
13 years ago

Grrr likes fgm's nuts!

carls7069 wrote:


twas what i heard....
grrrrr609
13 years ago
You azzhats!
LetsRock
13 years ago

Sounds like a good idea 😇

engletl wrote:



Easy FOG
Philly Jack
13 years ago
Oh great another passive aggressive ash "Oh you better bomb me before I nuke you Noob" yadda yadda yadda I get it one week and four posts and your swinging for the fences. Slow down there Jr why run in and F one when you can take your time and walk down and F them all.
engletl
13 years ago

No, i'm not Low on space

grrrrr609 wrote:




That is what I thought you said...
grrrr is NOT LOW on space, which means he is LOW on stuff to put in that space
grrrrr609
13 years ago
Azzhat. I shoulda know not to post.
engletl
13 years ago

Azzhat. I shoulda know not to post.

grrrrr609 wrote:


well, you pitched it in there so nice :-"
vrodrider
13 years ago

Azzhat. I shoulda know not to post.

grrrrr609 wrote:




Just real silly of ya
grrrrr609
13 years ago
Yea. I gotta work on my wording. Thanx to the NWO i gotta send out bombs or start a third cooler. I got no room for a third cooler
vrodrider
13 years ago

That is what I thought you said...
grrrr is NOT LOW on space, which means he is LOW on stuff to put in that space

engletl wrote:




But I hear you are lower on cigars than Grr almost lower than whale poop and it is on the bottom of the ocean

LOL
engletl
13 years ago

But I hear you are lower on cigars than Grr almost lower than whale poop and it is on the bottom of the ocean

LOL

vrodrider wrote:



Someone done went and lied to you. unless of course grrrr has more than 750 cigar
vrodrider
13 years ago

Someone done went and lied to you. unless of course grrrr has more than 750 cigar

engletl wrote:




Only 750 hell you are low
engletl
13 years ago

Only 750 hell you are low

vrodrider wrote:




well It looks as if I will run out somewhere in 2017 at the pace I am smoking right now
vrodrider
13 years ago

well It looks as if I will run out somewhere in 2017 at the pace I am smoking right now

engletl wrote:


let me think here 5 yrs 750 cigars makes 150 cigars per year or about 1 cigar every 2 days what are ya a pantywaste???????

[sarcasm] [sarcasm]
grrrrr609
13 years ago

Someone done went and lied to you. unless of course grrrr has more than 750 cigar

engletl wrote:




No I dont. 718 to be exact lol. About to be alot less lol
dhoppe_rock
13 years ago
I like my chit shaken not stirred.....
Users browsing this topic