TIGERCDW
13 years ago

I like it, he ll I pissed off ppl I didn't intend too

BenUDover wrote:




Another *****ing douche.

TIGER
Confuzed
13 years ago
Send him your elite stuff.. The Free Cubas and PIs.. He loves em..
BenUDover
13 years ago

Worst mooch thread ever

Confuzed wrote:




Trust me not a mooch, I don't want anything or need anything....... Not deep pockets like some but I do what I can
bdrizzle
13 years ago
Get in the noob trade with Lgops. He has tons of great sticks.
BenUDover
13 years ago

Another *****ing douche.

TIGER

TIGERCDW wrote:





Thanks that means a lot coming from you......... Mr. GET OFF MY LAWN!!!!!!!!!

Although I will agree that whoever sent those cigars with the caps cut was a douche
jpellegrin
13 years ago
Y
A
W
N
!
Confuzed
13 years ago
Falafels or mancakes?
jpellegrin
13 years ago
Trish: another thread for you to lock before it gets out of hand!!!
gae9jang2j
13 years ago
i bet a 5er, that there's a bet for a $100 on this thread reaching 500
BenUDover
13 years ago
No need for mother to lock it up, maybe I came across the wrong way.
I'm gonna throw some packages together including one to OpFth

If anyone feels like driving a bus just shoot me a pm ...... Like I said I'm not looking for anything
Confuzed
13 years ago
Jump in on the noob PIB. You can find some well deserving targets lurking around there.
csgamecock
13 years ago
Nice ...... Wonder what brought this prick out
leftyposthole
13 years ago
Its the weekend alright, football is over, its cold outside, grrrrr is out of monkeys, what else..................
engletl
13 years ago

Trish: another thread for you to lock before it gets out of hand!!!

jpellegrin wrote:




All you thin skinned kiddies need to get a thicker coat
](*,) 😣 😣 😣 😣
engletl
13 years ago

Don't worry I plan on dropping a bomb on Da General and the boys over the pond

BenUDover wrote:



Now now...I don't take kindly to anyone trying to BenDmeOver

[-(
BenUDover
13 years ago
Grrrrr sounds like a good guy....... Think I'll see if I can hook him up
gae9jang2j
13 years ago

Now now...I don't take kindly to anyone trying to BenDmeOver

[-(

engletl wrote:


:^o
Confuzed
13 years ago
I sees what you're doin' now..
duwan
13 years ago

I like it, he ll I pissed off ppl I didn't intend too

BenUDover wrote:




I'm not pissed. Just wanted to stir some chit.
fishinguitarman
13 years ago

Grrrrr sounds like a good guy....... Think I'll see if I can hook him up

BenUDover wrote:







He's a troublemaker, too!
Users browsing this topic